The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My house is full of Ledyba

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My house is full of Ledyba Empty My house is full of Ledyba

Post  yip9 Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:13 pm

so i called Breezepup Exterminators, Inc. I'm a Pokemon lover, so the stipulation is you have to get the job done without killing any of them, and there's an extra bonus if you can do it without causing them to faint.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

My house is full of Ledyba Empty Re: My house is full of Ledyba

Post  Breezepup Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:58 pm

(Is that even possible DX)

Collin arrives with Max in tow, grumbling about the idea of stooping so low, well Max seems slightly pleased at just being able to help. Or more subtly, making her angry without her being able to hurt him :3
A Buizel arrives with them, also grumbling about the wasted time he could be using for more important things, like helping pokemon that are in life or death situations.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

http://breezepup.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:16 pm

(It is possible. There are quite a few ladybugs in my house, so i figured i'd translate it to Pokemon.)

A Ledyba greets them at the door. 'Nice of you to come with such good attitudes.'

Another knocks her out of the way, repeatedly making 'X' signs in the air in the trio's direction. 'Casting out I cast out! The power confound you! Out! Out!
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 pm

(I remember the exact same problem :3 But I was able to solve it)

Collin grins and she seems to remember something. "When I was a human, I had an infestation like this with ladybugs. Ladybugs are much smaller than these guys, and we just vaccumed them up through the tube and let em out. Would that work here?" She wonders.

Jayce tries to act calm and ready for business, but he trembles unnecessarily. Max grins in response. "You scared?" Jayce shakes his head, but it's still obvious that he's afraid of bugs.

They completely ignore the Ledyba, both the cheerful one and the one that's trying to excorsize them.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:18 pm

A third Ledyba, having observed the visitors, wants to respond and so pushes the exorcize-attempting Ledyba out of the way. It puts its face close to the Buizel's face and wiggles its arms ominously. 'Boo,' it says in a voice that's supposed to be scary, but comes out more silly.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Jayce runs out of the building, trying to appear as calm as possible, but his haphazard dashing tramples over other Ledyba that were in his way, taking the shortest route to the door. "I think I heard someone calling my name! See ya! Good luck!"

Collin stares out after him, before turning to the ledyba and shrugging. Collin seems perfectly comfortable around the massive amount of insects, but even the calm Max is slightly unnerved by the massive amount of them. "I got an idea. Maybe we could scare them out?" Collin thinks over it, and eventually leaves, coming back an hour later with a huge bag.

She removes a strap from around the bag, and lets loose the contents over the room. The contents appear to be a sleeping powder. Max immediately falls asleep due to his sensitive nose, falling to his paws, and then falling again to his side, his belly rising peacefully.

It may take a while for it to work on the Ledbya.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:36 pm

(I made a topic in the stock corner. It'll be nice to be stretched out over three if you'd like to join into that one too.)
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:57 pm

'How'd she get in?' complains the third Ledyba. 'We were blocking the door.'

'It's because you two didn't make a concentrated effort but kept knocking each other out of the way,' dissents the exorcise-attempting Ledyba.

'No, it's because you kept muttering mumbo jumbo instead of actually trying to guard well.'

The cheerful Ledyba greets the Eevee. 'Welcome to our humble abode.' She flutters over to the bag and sniffs its contents. 'Sleep Powder?'

'Stupid Eevee,' comments the mumbo-jumbo-relying Ledyba, 'Just use Safeguard.'

(Thanks but I'll pass.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Collin attempts to wait longer for the powder to work, but she soon runs out of patience, before realizing their affinity with safegaurd. Crossing her arms and blowing out a stream of curses quietly that would make a sailor blush, she continues to think.

"I don't think you would leave if I asked you too..."

She prods Max with a footpaw, but he's still fast asleep.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:50 pm

'Did you hear that irate muttering? I knew the Gastly got to her.'

'Something fell out. It wasn't hair.'

'I think we're the ones who are supposed to fall out,' says the cheerful Ledyba, 'but sorry, we like it here. Besides, where would be the challenging fun of getting us to exit the arena?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:35 pm

"I suppose you're right... Hmm..."

Collin gets an idea, and immediately begins to tell a story so boring that it's epic, hoping they'll get bored and leave.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:55 pm

They do, but they merely leave the entranceway for another part of the house.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Collin slowly changes the content of the tale to a thrilling combat story, completely enwrapped in drawing the audience in and pleasing them now, as she hopes to a be a good story teller one day.

Thus, the whole idea of driving away the insects failed XD
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 pm

The cheerful Ledyba flutters out of the room to spread the word. 'Fellow persistent buggers, this is great; come listen!' This results in not a few of the Five Star species clustering around the Eevee to hear the enchanting tale. At least she succeeded in getting most of them in one room.

A note arrives by carrier Pidgey. 'Don't give up now! Think up a better idea or i'll demand a rematch refund, and that would look very bad on your customer service record.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Collin continues the story and reads the note while she continues the story, and she pales. She's hoping that she won't lose the job, but this is the first audience that actually seems to enjoy her stories, so she's deciding between her heart as an artist, and feeding her family.

Eventually she decides on the only right option, but hoping to hold to her dream, she gets a quick idea. "Would you like to finish the story out in the sun? We... Could have a picnic! Yeah, a picnic and stories, and maybe a story telling contest! Like a festival!"

Collin begins to get excited herself about the grand idea as she lays out more details.

The sleeping Max is all but forgotten.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:57 pm

(I accidentally got rid of your message, sorry T-T Thanks for the clarification about you and sunrise. It helps. AND ACK! NO! I'm just trying to get a familiar start becuase it's easier for me to think along the lines. I don't care, a roleplay is TWO or more people writing a story together. It was just a let down to her. For honesty, I would prefer the same, but battle scenes are so exciting <3 It doesn't really matter in the end.

I could always randomly throw in ninjas :3)
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:27 pm

'Yay~!' the clustered Ledyba shout together in excitement. 'That sounds like such fun! Nothing better than basking in the Morning Sun, pigging out gaining HP, and listening to cool stories.' The Ledyba swarm the refrigeration and fruit basket, gathering all the food in the house, for indeed the Ledyba are looking forward to a multi-day festival. They juggle the food between their six hands as they jostle one another to fly out the door and windows.

(Thanks for the explanation; your response is pleasant. Why the dickens don't Ledyba naturally learn Morning Sun?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Collin grins as the whole ordeal is finished, watching the last Ledyba fly out the door. She isn't grinning for finishing the job, she seems to be looking forward to the festival more. She walks out the door, leaving Max behind to join the party and find a location.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:19 pm

The Ledyba use the house's towels and linens as picnic blankets and spread out the food on them. The hungrier ones dig in and everyone enjoys the Morning Sun while patiently awaiting a second story from the successful Eevee.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Collin decides to quench her rabid insane appetite before telling her story, and finishes up as quickly as possible, where she gets another idea. "Let's have a story telling contest! We can take turns telling stories! Anyone up?"
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:38 am

'Groovy, young lady,' comments one Ledyba. 'My name is Boreas, which means North Star,'

'Boreas means North Wind,' two Ledyba chime in.

'Shut up,' replies Boreas, 'and now for a story.' He tells a story of Tohno Minagi, a lovely girl who loved to observe the stars at night. 'That's the best thing ever,' he says by way of commentary.' She and her sister, who was really just a wish and turned into a feather, made star bottles filled with sparkely sand and little stars of folded colored paper. She fell in love with a starry-eyed young man who turned into a crow. 'Weird dude,' says Boreas, 'but things turned out all right in the end because she got a new stepsister with the same name and always kept her love for the stars.'

Last edited by yip9 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Collin applauds happily to hide her thoughts. (Does this guy have some sort of star fetish, or is he tripping acid?) She looks around while feasting to see if there are any other volunteers as she eats. "Anyone else?"
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:00 pm

Another Ledyba tells a traditional story of sword and magic, which the crowd finds enthralling because the only swords they know of are Swords Dance and the only magic they know of are Magic Coat, Magic Guard, and Magical Leaf. It's your traditional white knight and damsel in distress tale, but it ends with the dragon eating them, which causes everyone to cheer, because they suppose the dragon is a Dragonite and Dragonite have a cute smile and antennae, so everyone loves them.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Breezepup Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Collin applauds and listens, enjoying the fantasy and clapping especially loud with a smug grin when the dragon wins. (Lurve dragons <3)

She looks around, and randomly points at the next victim to tell a story.
Breezepup
Breezepup
Breezeh
Breezeh

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:17 pm

It appears she picked the wrong sort of Ledyba, for this one waxes eloquent on the discoveries and theories of Euclid, which added to the soporific effect of a full meal, induces everyone to Mimic a Snorlax.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next