The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babysitting (Yippers)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Babysitting (Yippers) - Page 3 Empty Re: Babysitting (Yippers)

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Kaiyu just stares at the tail not sure what it's supposed to do but in any rate he starts to run around in an agility in every what way that he can seeing what it will make happen to the Nidoqueen if anything. He also tries to distance himself from her.

Myukou sees this and thusly gets up and walks to the West wondering what is that way.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 pm

'Why didn't my tail hit you?' asks Rebeka. 'You were standing there staring at it. Agility will make you faster than me but it won't improve your evade and you'll still get only one move per turn. Wait a minute, why am I trying to instruct my opponent?' She covers the distance with an Ice Beam.

Myukou sees a splendid white tall curvy structure. Aster terms the place, 'Candlelight factory. Here they make things that glow in the dark. Fire-types, electric-types, and ghosts simply love it here. Are you afraid of the dark?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:02 pm

When Kaiyu notices the ice beam from a far he quickly moves out of the way of the attack and shouts back, "And who says that it won't. The more speed I have the easier I'd be able to evade. It makes perfect sense."(This is where Fire Emblem Logic > Pokemon Logic) He then turned to face her and fired off a thunderbolt at the beast.

Myukou stared at the thing for a while remembering a certain Pokemon episode. "No, but I'm afraid of being alone." It was all she said before she moved onto the next sight.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:13 pm

(Pokemon logic is always > Fire Emblem logic. At least that's what I'd say if I weren't afraid of getting banned for contradicting the admin.)

'Testing,' says a deep voice. Suddenly everything and everyone disappears and Myukou is all alone. There's no town, no Pokemon, no grass, no dirt, not even a cloud in the sky. Actually, there is no sky. Myukou stands in a world void of creation, colorless in every direction, emptiness on the horizon.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:10 pm

(I don't really ban x3)
Myukou looks all around the area confused. She turns around and tries to go back to where she was wondering if she can get out.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:30 pm

There's nowhere to go back to because there's nothing there. There's nothing to get out of. With its vast emptiness, it's questionable whether this is really a world. The point is, how will our dear Eevee react when she's utterly alone?

(Not getting banned is a really good thing, especially since this board is my only chance ever to be a mod.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:06 am

Myukou looks all around the vast emptiness not sure how she got there or how she'd get out but she didn't think too much about it, she just sat down and looked up at the vast emptiness, wondering about what was happening in the world that she knew right now. She was wondering much about it and much about Kaiyu. She thought about the world and how to fix it and all the things that she normally thought about. She just wondered on and on in the world of white.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Myukou said, 'I'm afraid of being alone.' Myukou is completely alone now. Is she afraid?

(The above is actually part of the RP, not merely my OOC query.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:00 pm

No, for the alone she meant was something totally different. The alone she is now is alone in the literal sense. There is no one near her, she has had this many times and doesn't care that much about it. The alone she fears is emotionally. To have no friends, to have no one to be able to be on her side. To have those that she cares about (Kaiyu) to leave her and to have no one to be able to be on her side. The fear will only come over time in this situation. She is uncertain of her ability to get out and thus it doesn't matter as much. Though the longer time pasts the more afraid she will become of not being able to see Kaiyu and her friends again.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:41 am

I see. The berry in your paw will grant you one wish.

Myukou returns to the world she left, standing with Aster nearby the tall, white, curvy candlelight factory. No time has elapsed and Aster hasn't noticed Myukou was gone. Maybe Myukou experienced a pause in space-time. Maybe she saw a vision. 'That's a marvelous glistening berry you hold,' comments Aster on observing it.

Rebeka attempts to blast Kaiyu with Ice Beam.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:57 am

"Thank you," Myukou says still clutching onto the berry. She puts it in her pocket for safe keeping, in case anything that she'd really need to use it for came along. She then turns to Aster. "Where do you suggest we go next?" she asks.

Kaiyu dodges the attack and tries to fire off another thunderbolt.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:14 am

Aster answers, 'I noticed that you only took berries at Bulbasaur's place. Would you like a snack? Please tell me your favorite food; I'll see if we have it.'

Rebeka closes in fighting and jumps on Kaiyu with a yip-type Ground Pound.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:25 am

She shakes her head, "I don't know what my favorite food is, it's not important to me, It's more important for others to be happy."

Kaiyu gets smashed with the ground pound and sighs. "ow..."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:44 am

Aster: 'You're really nice. Are you adverse to the Sanhedrin's garden herbs: mint, dill, and cumin, or maybe you would like some celery seed?'

Rebeka doesn't like a one-sided fight, so instead of whipping Kaiyu with a combo, she plays the gentlewoman and stands by, waiting for the 'chu to make a move.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:46 am

"I'm not sure," Myukou replies, not knowing what she should say.

Kaiyu gets up and faces down at his opponent. He then tries to skull bash into her.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:02 am

'Ah, you're not a grassy girl so maybe you would not enjoy fragrant leaves and seeds,' says Aster in understanding, 'I hear it said that you are from a town of cool temperature, so do you like frozen treats?' Like your sister does? she would have added, but remembered that Myukou didn't like being compared to her sister.

Rebeka gets walloped by the Skull Bash and staggers, falling into a sitting position, a laughable dazed look on her face.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:08 am

(A wise move by Aster)

Myukou shakes her head no. "I'm not really that into them," she says in a neutral tone. "I don't like the cold as much as some of the residents there do." She shrugs.

Kaiyu would move onto attacking her again but he notices her feet and then his mind turns to temptation and a new idea comes to mind. While he wasn't really for this the temptation was too strong. He went to her right foot and started to tickle it with his fingers, holding onto the leg to make sure she couldn't move.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:17 am

Interesting lady, Myukou, contemplates the Leafeon. 'Maybe you'd like some hot tea and crumpets? It's a favored snack among the Eon nobility.'

Even a strong Pikachu like Kaiyu cannot restrain a Nidoqueen. Rebeka swings her leg, shaking Kaiyu off for sure and attempting to send him flying.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:23 am

She shakes her head, "I'm fine," she remarks staring off into the sky wondering why the Leafeon was so intent on pleasing her.

Kaiyu got launched up into the sky screaming, not sure what to do. He landed on his back and cried out in pain. It really hurt.

(did she laugh at all?)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:44 am

Aww, thinks Aster with a slight frown, Myukou doesn't want anything? I want to help her be a little happier. I guess I'll continue to give her a tour of the town's curios. Aster leads Myukou to a blue and white dome. Touching it feels like touching cold water. 'This is the shroud igloo. Nevermeltice is formed here. We get trainers and ice-type Pokemon from all over making pilgrimages to this site, simply itching to acquire some. May I get a piece for you?'

Rebeka runs over to the downed Pikachu and sprays a Hyper Potion on him. 'I'm sorry, Kaiyu. I think I overdid it,' she says. I love to have matches but I hate to really harm my opponents, she thinks.

(No; her feet aren't ticklish.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:50 pm

(Aw that sucks you EVAL)

Myukou shakes her head no pointing out, "I don't need one, besides, the one that I take will be the one less for someone to should have it."

KAiyu gets healed by the potion and gets up. He shakes his head. "No you didn't over do it," he states, "It's just this stupid type disadvantage D:"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:05 pm

'You're nice,' replies Aster, 'but if you always say that kind of thing you'll never get to have anything nice for yourself. As Wemmick says, "Portable property is everyone's business."'

I'm glad my opponent knows the types chart, thinks Rebeka with a grin. He wasted a few rounds using Thunderbolt on me, so I wasn't sure. I think I'll wait for him to move; it's his turn to knock me down. I hope I'm not being too easy on him. Some Pokemon get easily hurt, but offended if you ease up on them. Rebeka stands there in a defensive position.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:53 pm

Myukou shakes her head. "It doesn't matter. It'd still be better in someone else's hand. Besides i have no such need for these type of things. I don't need material possessions. They won't bring me happiness. True happiness is best brought by others, not things. I don't need anything that you may offer to me, I'll be fine without it." And with that she turned off to the sky with a sad look and a sigh.

Kaiyu shakes his head again and turns away. "I'm afraid I cannot battle you," he says. "You have already won the match fair and square, and I do not wish to bias it up. Congratulations." With that he starts to walk off later turning around to see what the Nidoqueen is doing.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:40 pm

This is weird, thinks Aster, by the Eon nobility's standards, Myukou would be considered rude for refusing a gift. Now that she's turned her back on me, what should I do? 'Nyaa,' meows Aster, and she curls up for a catnap.

Rebeka runs after him. 'Wait, Kaiyu. Don't be so blasted formal. You're not nobility, are you? Don't give up just because I knocked you down a couple times. Now that you know how not to attack me, how about a rematch?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:56 pm

Myukou turns to see Aster in a cat nap and sighs feeling a bit hurt. She looks on upon the sky and ventures further into the town not sure what to do. She sighs sadly and travels with her head down to the ground barely even looking around anymore.

Kaiyu turns back to the Nidoqueen and cocks a smile. "I was hoping that you'd say that. While I'm not formal I don't like it when my battles get ruined due to someone helping someone out. If I was to lose than so be it. However I am always fine with a rematch, and thusly," he gets into fighting position, "I will accept that challenge."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next