The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babysitting (Yippers)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Babysitting (Yippers) - Page 4 Empty Re: Babysitting (Yippers)

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Up pops a paleowolf, looking for leftovers. Well, actually it's a Dewgong, looking for something interesting to happen. She notices the saddened Eevee and swims in the air until she is side by with her. 'Pocket animal,' she advertises. 'Hello, may I make friends with you? Won't you open up your mind?'

'"So be it"? "Thusly"?' quotes Rebeka, laughing. 'You so are formal. I wish there was a way I could win without hurting you, but it shouldn't be a problem because I expect you to win anyway.' She gets into a defensive position. 'Pikachu are faster than Nidoqueen.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:21 am

Myukou nods but interjects with the question, "How can we be friends if we don't know each other?"

Kaiyu jumps up and down wildly and shouts, "I am not formal!" before charging straight at the Nidoqeen and hitting her head and center with a skull bash.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:17 pm

'You put forth a good argument,' agrees the Dewgong. 'Prisca - that's this pocket animal's name - thinks pocket animals get to know you by you sharing your notes, learning, and plans, including Ha! Holiday! Never forget Ha! Holiday! Prisca forgets whether pocket animal is supposed to be an alternate form of a practical organizer or simply a companion along your journey. Prisca's a special pocket animal because she will share fish with you too. Prisca is guessing you prefer them cooked.' Thus saying, the Dewgong offers the Eevee a couple broiled fish.

'Yes you are!' teases Rebeka, copying Kaiyu's crazy hopping. The Skull Bash knocks her back and she flails to keep her balance.

Hadassah: Nidoqueen can't learn Flail.

Cordelia: Stop ruining the story, commoner.

Hadassah: It's a match, not a real story. If Kaiyu were fighting me, his Skull Bash wouldn't have done anything at all, because he forgot to lower his head; the move takes one turn to charge.

Rebeka uses Surf, engulfing Kaiyu in a lovely turquoise wave.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Myukou looks at the fish and takes one. Even though she didn't enjoy fish that much it was ok and she figured it may make the Dewgong happy. She chewed on it a bit before continuing to speak. "Pokemon get to know each other in many different ways," Myukou states, "But all of those ways take time and said Pokemon can't be seen as friends until they do all of these ways." She then turns to the sky her hand high grasping up at it. "I wonder if anyone would ever really take the time for me?" She then looks down and sighs, muttering, "I'm a sad lonely Eevee..."

Kaiyu sees the impending wave and tries to hold his ground against it before being swept off of his feet and into the ragging currents which were created. He sighs in this water wishing that his opponent wasn't ground so he could get her with some good thunder. But instead there were little he could do. Being unable to jump out of the water and bash at her, or use his thunder. He still tried to swim near her to do some move.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:07 pm

'Excuse Prisca if Prisca is too forward,' begins the Dewgong, suddenly hugging the Eevee, 'but you look like you need a good hug. Thanks for accepting Prisca's fish. The second part of the pocket animal formula is "Won't you open up your mind?" That's how we can make friends.'

Kaiyu makes headway against the current, but Rebeka waits until he's close enough to punch her and hoping he's exhausted by the rough swim or at least still struggling through the current, fires off an Ice Beam at point-blank range.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Myukou nods but looks scared at the Dewgong. "I would but I'm just scared," she said with a sigh. "I'm just scared for what could happen if you aren't true. I'm afraid if things are true or not." She sighs. "Sorry."

Kaiyu gets hit straight by the ice beam and it makes him go flying with the horrible cold feeling of the cold that he got hit with. He fell onto his back which only may more pain. He used his move to try to get up being easily vulnerable to an attack.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:54 pm

'Prisca sees,' replies Prisca simply, resting on the curve of her tail fin beside Myukou. 'Do you know the Leafeon over there? Her sleep is like an angelic layer.'

'Ice, water, yip, normal,' Rebeka enumerates aloud the move types she has used on Kaiyu, 'you're resistant to electric, Yip's bored of fire, ah,' she decides. Her move clouds the Pikachu with a ghostly Shadow Ball.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Myukou nods and sighs, "If only she was up at the moment. I would like to talk to her, and hope to become better friends but it seems I can't do so at the moment." She sighs and turns to Prisca. "What do you want to know?"

Kaiyu was not sure what to do and when the Shadow ball came he was so struck with indecision that it hit him straight on and it effected him badly just like the attacks previous. After feeling all the pain from these attacks and losing all faith of himself in this battle he sighed and took out a white flag waving it around. He hated to do this but he felt that he had no choice. He didn't want to get pwned anymore. Poor little Pika he was.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:27 pm

'Prisca gets it,' answers Prisca, swimming in the air over to the sleeping Leafeon, and stroking her leafy tail. 'Wakey wakey, Miss Aster.'

Aster awakes with a cat-like yawn. 'Hi Myukou and Prisca, did you two have nice dreams also?'

'The invention developed at Devon Corporation to analyze Pokemon dreams wasn't working,' explains Prisca. 'This Eevee wants to talk with you and become better friends.'

'I'll be glad to talk with you, Myukou,' says Aster with another yawn. 'Do you have a subject in mind?'

'W-where did you get th-that?' Rebeka stutters, the appearance of the white flag having caused an inordinate reaction. 'Y-you just p-pulled it out of nowhere! Y-you must have access to h-hamerspace like Harry and Willard.' She reaches for the sky in a gesture of surrender. 'I can't match hammerspace abilities. I give!'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Kaiyu gets up not sure what she is doing after hearing her fear. He looks at her in confusion wondering what he should do. Whether he should take this victory that he didn't deserve or whether he should just go with it and take the victory. He shrugged and decided to do the latter as it would be easier. He went over to the Nidoqueen, and gave her a poke on the belly. "So I won," he stated. "Does that mean I win anything?"

Myukou shakes her head and looks up at the sky, "Anything and everything Aster. There are many things that I need to tell, so much that I have never said but need to say, one can only guess where we start." She turns to the Leafeon and puts her hand on her shoulder. "Is there anything you want to know?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Rebeka gives him a toothy grin. 'You don't win anything, because whenever you want anything, you can just yank it out of hammerspace, the multiverse storage dimension. Someone's bound to have stored somewhere precisely whatever you're looking for.' Before lowering her arms, the Nidoqueen performs a hand-spring. 'Beasts like me generally don't need to be gymnasts, but it pays to be versatile. In our previous match, my acrobatic Ground Pound was a real hit.' The Nidoqueen giggles at her own joke. 'You're really skilled. You know the secret to using a trump card: hiding it until you need it. That's also how Eevee, et al.'s Trump Card works: This move can only be used after all the user's other moves have been used. By the way, "bust your head against the wall until the wall cracks" doesn't work against hammerspace access. Harry the Farfetch'd is my childhood friend and I used to cream him in our spars growing up, until he found the key to hammerspace, then I've never won since. Fighting someone who can retrieve anything from the storage dimension is liking fighting the Elite Four with a team of all Magikarp. All six can be level 100, and you'll still lose miserably. Yip9 was stupid enough to try that 13 times in a row,' Rebeka snickers, 'on my advice.' She tilts her head, looking into Kaiyu's face. 'Tell me something about yourself.'

'Yeah,' says Aster, turning to look Myukou in the eyes. 'Why do you not accept gifts?'

(Rebeka was quite wrong about her analogy between Kaiyu's reserving his hammerspace access until he needed to play it as his trump card and the Eevee's Trump Card move. She mixed it up with the move Last Resort. She should have said Kaiyu used hammerspace access as his last resort. The less PP Trump Card has remaining, the higher base power it has. When Trump Card has only 1 PP remaining, it has a base power of 200, which is 50 stronger than Hyper Beam.)

(Gah! Aster's a quadruped Leafeon. They don't have shoulders.)

Last edited by yip9 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Kaiyu just listened to her long rant about hammerspace and as he went on he started to feel a bit guilty about lying and making her think that he could use hammerspace when he couldn't. He didn't want to go out and say that he couldn't but he sure hoped that she wouldn't say any more about it. Instead he looked down at her hawt feet and took in the nice sight that they were.

"I don't accept gifts because I don't need them," she replied. "They are better in the hands of those that need them, not mine. I have other things that I need much more." She sighed and looked down sadly.

(I know but she still technically has shoulders, besides I don't use correct terms)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:38 pm

'There's no response,' observes Rebeka. 'Dead batteries?'

'Can Prisca and Aster help you get these things that you really need?' asks Prisca.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Kaiyu shakes his head still looking down at her feet. "I don't run on batteries I'm just being silent." He then decides to sit down by her feet inspecting them from close up. While he is down there he tries to lift up one of her feet to inspect the sole of it, but to be able to lift it he'd need some help from the Nidoqueen. "Why aren't your feet ticklish?" he asks remembering how she didn't laugh from when he tried to tickle her before. It disappointed him.

Myukou nods and silently replies, "You can help by being true friends to me." A small glint of hope starts to gather in her eyes, visible to those with a keen sight.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:12 pm

'It's a joke,' replies Rebeka. 'Don't be so literal. That's one of Yip9's most obvious flaws. Why aren't you covered with scales instead of fur?'
I wonder what I should do with this Pikachu. He's kind of interesting. I want to have another match with him but it's pointless because he has access to hammerspace. Wait, maybe asking him for a conditional rematch will work. I'll try after the conversation dies down.

'Yay!' yips Aster. 'Aster would love to be good friends with you.'

'Prisca too,' agrees Prisca, 'if you will accept this pocket animal.'

'Good friends like to do fun things together,' observes Aster. 'If my observations hold water, you like to watch Pokemon matches. Almost all of Yippy's Pokemon like to engage in Pokemon matches. So how about you watch Prisca and me battle? We'll wait after each turn for you to give input.'

Last edited by yip9 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Kaiyu shrugs, "I don't know and I don't care." He then turns back to her feet. "Can I have a look at the soles of your feet?" he asks. "If you do so, I can give you something you'd like in return." He shrugs. He didn't like to be so open and asking when concerning his likes but he decided to this time and he hoped that it wouldn't get him criticized for asking.

Myukou smiles happily at their responses and her mind is reassured for now. But there will be a time when it won't feel so sure of its friends and it'll become scared not wanting to be lost once again in the white field of loneliness and despair. She gives a little nod to Aster and smiles at her. "I would like to watch that," she says before standing back and letting the two have area to fight while she rests her body against a fence.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:07 pm

'You sound like Yip9 when he asks for one of my Starf Berries.' Forget the fact that I obtain my Starf Berries from his Pokemon. Rebeka sits down, legs extended out in front of her.

'Eat the standard of Leafeon's moves!' declares Aster, 'Razor Leaf!' A clump of leaves sprout from Aster's leaves, whirl around, sharpen themselves, and fly toward Prisca. It's super effective.

'Please enjoy a cold treat,' invites Prisca with a bow. 'Ice Beam!' A blue-white ray of light, filled with ice crystals, shines upon the Leafeon, chilling her. It's super effective.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:32 am

Kaiyu cheers when she does this and goes over to her feet, taking in the sight of her soles. He puts his nose to her feet and gives a sniff wondering what they smell like. He didn't care that he was compared to Yip, there was something more important in front of him at the moment.

Myukou watched the two attacks and giggled at what they said and the fact that the attacks were both super effective. "Do you think you two could try moves that are less effective?" Myukou inquiries with curiosity.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Rebeka's feet don't give off any particular smell. They are clean because she has recently Surfed. Rebeka laughs, thinking, He really is as bad as Yip9, cheering because I'm granting such a small request as sitting down. 'Why are you smelling my feet?' she asks, 'That's not a formal thing to do.'

'Why would we want to do that?' Aster wonders aloud.

'Prisca thinks it wise to please our friend,' suggests Prisca.

'You're right, plus it's fun for a match to have variety,' agrees Aster.

'I learned this one from Freia!' exclaims the Leafeon. She uses Quick Attack to appear behind the Dewgong and deal a blow to the back of her head.

Prisca blacks out for a moment, just long enough to make her lose her turn.

'Yay!' yips Aster at the success of her move.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Kaiyu takes note of this and then puts his fingers on her soles and starts to rub them seeing how they feel and also trying to give her some pleasure. "I said I'm not formal," he explained. "If I want feet, I want feet."

Myukou looked in a bit of horror as Prisca blanked out. She didn't like her when one of her friends was on the receiving side. I guess this was the bad part about a friend vs. friend battle. And with that she jumped in the middle and asked, "Can we find someone else?"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 pm

'I think you are formal,' Rebeka teases with a toothy grin. 'Allow me to point out that you already have feet,' she says, leaning forward and poking first Kaiyu's right forepaw, then his left hind paw. 'I suppose you want six or maybe nine?'

'Okay,' Prisca and Aster say together. 'Perhaps we should go back to the Wide Open Space,' Aster suggests.

As if on cue, a Furret pops up. 'Yii hii hii hii.'

Aster greets her, 'You again.'

'Me again,' Karin assents.

'She has friends!' exclaims a Skitty, skipping up to the trio. 'I'm Lina! Let's play together.'

Aster faces off against Karin and Prisca engages with Lina. 'Any advice, oh legendary tactician?' asks Aster with a giggle.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Pikachu giggles madly at the pointing of his foot and then he wiggles his toes. "I know I have feet, but I want other Pokemon's feet. I can't play with my own, it's not as fun."

"I'll let you two decide for now," Myukou says. "I'll come in later, after I see how you and the opponent works."

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:16 pm

'What do you mean, you want other Pokemon's feet?' asks Rebeka, looking at the Pikachu as if he had two heads. 'I suppose you want to sprout a pair of Growlithe pads?'

Aster and Karin Quick Attack each other and Aster knocks Karin into the air. 'Wheee!' exclaims Aster.

'Yiii hiii?' queries the disadvantaged Furret.

Lina shoots a mystical arrow at Prisca, who changes the background to arctic mists and shoots at the Skitty a rainbow-colored Aurora Beam.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Kaiyu sighs at her misunderstanding and continues to play with her feet. "I mean I want to play with other feet," he said. "Feet of hawt girls."

Myukou watched the battle and cheered for Aster and Prisca.

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:39 pm

This Pikachu is really different, thinks Rebeka, Not only does he wear cloth over his fur, he considers feet a sort of toy. Also, Rebeka gives Kaiyu one her cuter smiles, 'So you like me, eh?'

Aster combos Karin with two aerial Quick Attacks. 'How's this?' she asks happily, 'Now what?'

Prisca fires another Aurora Beam, but Lina uses Assist, which produces Spin Dash Attack, allowing her to jump over the beam and onto Prisca, giving the sight of a little Skitty curling up atop a large Dewgong.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next