The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babysitting (Yippers)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Babysitting (Yippers) Empty Babysitting (Yippers)

Post  Fircoal Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:13 pm

I don't know how I got this task. Babysitting someone whose parents I didn't even know. I don't even know why they couldn't have done it themselves and why I was tasked with the job but yet here I was. Waiting for Aster to arrive. Myukou is by my side, like always, to make sure I don't mess up badly. I guess that's good. I have no idea how this'll end, nor do I really want to. I just hope I don't mess up badly. If I do Freia might kill me. ughu...

(I hope this wasn't a bad topic to make. I'm just getting lots of ideas now >W<)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Babysitting (Yippers) Empty Re: Babysitting (Yippers)

Post  yip9 Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:44 pm

(Kaiyu using Tsukimiya Ayu's speech habit? That seems out of character, but it sure is cute.)

Says Fiaa to her daughter, 'There you go, my little flower. Have a great time with Kaiyu. Myukou is here as well? That's good. You've been telling me about her, that she's a nice new friend.'

'Why did you bring me here tonight, Mommy?' asks Fiaa's little flower.

'Cause Fiaa and I are going on a shocking date,' explains Comet with a flare.

'Comet!' protests Fiaa.

Fiaa speaks to the Pikachu, 'Kaiyu, please take excellent care of my daughter. We will pay you in spades.'

'Mommy, what are spades?'

'Either tools used to dig a garden or a suit of cards.'

'Mommy, what are cards?'

'You will be taught to play them when you are older,' answers Fiaa patiently. 'Now have a good time.'

Last edited by yip9 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Kaiyu looks down at Aster unsure of really what to say. He turned to Comet and said, "Don't worry, she'll be fine."

Myukou nodded silently at that.

He then turned to Aster and started to pat her head and waited for her parents to go away so he could say anything he wanted and not be so scared.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:51 pm

I hope things go swimmingly, thinks the water-type, but you never know with Pikachu.

Muses the electric-type, Kaiyu's a Fircoal-played protagonist. He can show Aster a better time than we ever could.

The noble Eon pair waltz out the door, leaving their daughter with her friends, now her caretakers. 'Kaiyu, you looked like you were waiting to say something?' asks the grass-type, curious.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Kaiyu muttered, "No, I have nothing to say except for how the @#%# did I get this job, and how the @#%# am I supposed to be watching over a 12 year old girl well?" Of course like always his muttering was fully audible to his audience.

"You could start by not saying those things so loudly," Myukou teased softly.

Kaiyu glared at her madly. "ughu >W< @#$%"

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Aster giggles, 'Kaiyu, I must teach you how to swear properly. Even Freia does it. You exclaim the name and attribute of a legendary Pokemon, such as "Entei's star! Zapdos' Thunder! Dialga's crest! Latias' mist!" If you're in a particularly funky mood, you can be risky by swearing stuff like "Mew's mewfeet! or Mewtwo's tail!". It's great fun and Mommy doesn't frown upon it. She says it makes the legendaries laugh.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Kaiyu looks at Aster with a look of, "Do you really think I care about what's appropriate?" "I don't really care," he mutters.

Myukou goes to Aster and puts her hand on her shoulder and says, "He's not exactly the type that really is trying to go along with adults and politeness."

(HORRIBLE)

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:45 pm

(Quadrupeds don't have much in the way of shoulders.)

Aster says, 'To answer your questions, I think you got this job because you're a nicer guy than you pretend and you watch over a 12 year old girl well by having fun with her. Also ughu is a term cute girls use. It sounds weird when a tough fellow like you uses it.' She tilts her head. 'Oddly, Yippy uses it too.'

Aster hops up and down and bristles her leaves. 'Can we fight, Kaiyu? Please?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:47 pm

Kaiyu considered all that she said in his mind. He didn't really like to think of himself as nice but whatever. At least she said that he was tough and not cute. He hated the thought of being cute. That was for the pathetic likes of Salyu and for other girls who could pull it off. As for the battle, he wasn't sure. He was supposed to be watching her, not hurting her. He didn't know if he could battle her with his all. I mean she was just a 12 year old Leafeon and he was much older and stronger. What if he hurt her? He hung his head low and pondered these thoughts. Never sure what to do.

Myukou watches Kaiyu's indecision and responses for him, "I think he's afraid to hurt you Aster. He's not really used to fighting against opponents as small and young as you are."

(I love how much Myukou can tell from her friends x3)

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:23 pm

'It's ok, Lord Kaiyu, the defeater of Flareon, if you're not up to defeating a Leafeon,' teases Aster. 'Do you want to take turns dousing each other with buckets of water?'

(Me too.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:29 pm

Kaiyu turns to Aster with a confused look on his face. Myukou also looks at her but she doesn't look as surprised or confused as Kaiyu does. "Why would we do that?" Kaiyu asks, seeing absolutely no purpose or fun in such a game such as that.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:58 pm

'Because it's better than tidly-winks,' giggles Aster.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Kaiyu's expression only gets more confused and he asks, "What the @#$% is tidly-winks?"

Myukou tries to figure out herself what the said item is in, going back to her schema to see what it could possibly be.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Aster tries to explain, saying, 'Tidly-winks is a game where you push down on a little round platform made of plastic or stone with another slightly larger material. You're trying to make the small platform jump into a goal, usually a little bowl. It's not horribly boring, but soaking a Lord Pikachu and a Miss Eevee is more to my liking.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Kaiyu just looks at her. "I don't really think that I want to get wet." he tells her not really enjoying the feeling his clothes getting wet. It made him feel soggy, especially with the amount of hair he had to get wet and how hard it was to get unwet.

Myukou shrugged. "I don't think that's a game more suited for us," she said. She too didn't really want to get wet especially since she kept important notebooks in her pockets which could not get wet or they'd ruin.

"Maybe I could train you," Kaiyu said with a more confident smirk on his face.

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:58 pm

'That's fun,' yips Aster, 'Let's spar and you can tell me what I'm doing wrong.' The Leafeon gets into her battle-ready stance.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Kaiyu shrugs and sighs. "I'm still not sure if I'd be able to spar you. Plus it'd be hard to be able to see what you're doing wrong that way."

"She could battle someone else," Myukou suggested.

"Yes," Kaiyu agreed nodding his head like a wise old man. "That would be an epic idea."

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:48 pm

On cue, a Furret jumps through a window. 'Yii hii hii, I'd love to spar with this cute Leafeon.' She bows to Kaiyu then to Myukou. 'I'm Karin, yii hii hii. Wise old men only describe great wars, achievements, literature, et cetera as epic. But you do seem to be a nice Pikachu.' To Myukou she says, 'Please write a good story about me.' Karin faces across from Aster in a battle-ready stance.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Kaiyu nods. "Ok then. I'll be the referee and helper on both of your battle techniques, to be fair. You may start the battle!"

Myukou gets out her notebook and starts recording everything about the battle and before it including the fact that
Karin somehow knew about her notebooks without even knowing her. She was very curious about how she could. She wondered whose doing it was.

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Karin and Aster both lead off with a Quick Attack. Aster is faster, so she knocks Karin into the air. 'Kaiyu, I was told there's a way to combo this. How?'

'Yii yii hii hii, no telling,' protests Karin.

Karin knows about Myukou's notebooks due to Leaf's visit to Myukou's house. The cute little Chikorita is a bit of a tattletale, so Karin isn't the only one who knows that Myukou aspires to be Willard.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 pm

Kaiyu shrugged and said. "I'm not sure but I think it has to do with firing off multiple repeated quick attacks. I personally think that Freia would know better than I."

Myukou just jotted down more notes on the battle watching it as it developed.

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Aster tries, but her timing is off, so both competitors land. 'I should ask Baba about it. Gossip circulating in the elite circles details a school coming to the area. It's said to be better than Veeschool, so Mommy and Baba might send me there instead of working with private tutors. Baba's training to be a gymnastics teacher. My yeye was an acrobat and Pokemon named him, "The Eevee That Should Evolve Into A Fighting-type."'

Aster shoots a clump of Razor Leaves, but Karin rolls into a little ball and rolls right through the leaves and over Aster.

(FYI yeye is Mandarin Chinese for grandfather.)

Last edited by yip9 on Thu May 27, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : YSU (Yip Screws Up): Darien is Freia's father, whereas Comet's baba, Aster's yeye, was the amazing acrobat-fighter.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:52 pm

(lol I remember hearing that x3)

Kaiyu listens to Aster halfheartedly while watching the battle. He gets some of the details but others he misses and doesn't really even care about. When he sees Aster get rolled over he shouts at her, "Don't let yourself get rolled over. Always have your guard up!"
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:07 am

Aster shoots a stream of Magical Leaves which break Karin out of her spin, but she rolls up again and spin jumps Aster. Aster sees the oncoming jump attack and attempts an anti-air Sky Uppercut, but she misses and goes flying through the air, landing on her side with a little 'Eeep.'

'Yii hii hii,' laughs the Furret, placing a footpaw atop the downed Leafeon in triumph.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:09 am

Kaiyu would comment but he gets distracted by the footpaw of the Furret that is placed on the Leafeon's body. He grins happy once he sees it and starts to drool a bit.

Myukou notices this and rolls her eyes.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next