The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babysitting (Yippers)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Babysitting (Yippers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Babysitting (Yippers)

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:11 pm

'Internal Mudkip?' guesses Karin.

'Rule number one Baba taught me,' quotes Aster, 'Remember, all is not lost until all is lost.' Aster fires a flurry of Razor Leaves at point-blank range, sending Karin sprawling. Karin rolls to her feet and zips forward with a Quick Attack, but Aster knocks her into the air with her own Quick Attack and follows with a mid-air Sky Uppercut.

The Furret is flung across the room and lands on its back, giggling, 'Yii hii hii hii.'

Aster spins around and bows. 'Ahahaeieheyi~'

Last edited by yip9 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Kaiyu watches this in amazement at what Aster did only able to clap for her and shout, "She's vulnerable, go get her!" at Aster after she knocked the Furret onto her back.

Myukou just watched and kept notes.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Aster attempts a Tackle, but Karin gets into her spin and spins the Leafeon off balance, following with a Quick Attack that knocks Aster down. Aster tries to get up, but Karin uses Rollout, preventing Aster from rising and rolling over her again and again. 'Uguu,' complains Aster.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Kaiyu watches as Aster gets rolled over and he can't take it. The first few times he chanted for her to get up repeatedly but after watching it so many times he couldn't take it anymore. He fired off a sharp thunderbolt right at Karin of his own. he couldn't take the pain of Aster, he felt some weird need to protect her. he didn't like to interfere in battles but he feared for her. He did.

Myukou just watched and took notes surprised by Kaiyu's actions considering his normal behavior wouldn't have him act such a way.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Kaiyu's powerful Thunderbolt knocks Karin out of her Rollout and sends her flying back out the window. 'Yii hii hii hii, so long, bye bye,' she exclaims.

'Lord Kaiyu, the defeater of Flareon, you're no fun. Karin wouldn't have really hurt me,' pouts Aster. Then she smiles, 'But you're a good babysitter. You're kind. Mommy would be happy.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Kaiyu wasn't sure to say. He didn't really think of himself as kind and didn't really know if he wanted to be thought as such but he shrugged and took it as a good thing for once. He started to pet Aster smiled back her. "Thanks," he replied softly. "Sorry for ruining your fun. You can call the next shot if you want."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:11 am

Aster purrs when Kaiyu pets her. 'Here's a game Mommy taught me. It has been played in all the best houses for generations.' Aster extends her vines onto the floor, weaves them into a chessboard pattern, flattens them, and lops them off. She produces leaves that carve themselves into ornate pieces and arranges them in a predetermined pattern. 'This is called chess; probably one of you, maybe both have played it. If not, here's an instruction manual. Take your time and plan your strategy. You can be the blue spruce pieces and I'll play as the lime green, which means I move first.'

e2 e4

(If this isn't your preferred chess notation, just write your move in your preferred notation and I'll switch.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:26 am

Myukou looks at the chessboard and examines the pieces, looking to see if Kaiyu would like to do the move or if she should.

Kaiyu looked at the board and scratched his head. He never really played this game before. While he heard of it before, he thought of it as stupid since it was something that smart geeky nerds liked to play. He had avoided it before for that reason and now here he was going to make a fool of himself. Sigh, he was a fool.

Myukou noticed that Kaiyu didn't seem to want to move so she took the liberty of doing it herself and moved her pawn from e7 to e5.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:18 pm

(It occurred to me that I left my chess set in my other home, so I don't have a way of keeping track of the game and thus will have to short-circuit it. Sorry.)

In fine style, the pieces and pawns of the lime green kingdom are flattened, rolled over, and tossed aside. Aster is finished with a devastating rook-sweeping-across-to-the-back-rank checkmate. 'Mommy would be really disappointed in me for falling for such a classic trap,' says Aster in an upbeat tone, 'but it was really fun. You're not bad, Myukou. You should compete with some of the Eon noble heirs or maybe even play against Caper.' The Leafeon's leaves wave. 'The sunlight's not bright enough today for my photosynthesis to produce grand results. Aster's hungry. My kind hosts, please provide me with something good to eat.'

(If we played the game through, you can be sure I'd also fall for a classic trap. Aster's better at chess than I am. They say it's impossible to make a character smarter than you are. You can say it but when it comes to a real test it will fail. For example, Karin the Furret is supposed to be a geometry whiz, but I don't remember the basics, so I can't have her convincingly do geometry. This sort of thing will be evident in the school RP.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:45 pm

(I know what you mean. But then again you can in stories, in some ways. If you know the anwsers, then you can make your char know all of them even if you wouldn't yourself in their position. It is also why my chars have to attack with moves like "flaming kick" and "cliche fire attack.")

Myukou blushed a bit at the compliments but didn't seem that phased by them. It made her a bit happy, but she knew inside what a worthless Eevee she was. After hearing Aster's request for food she dashed off to get Aster some food not wanting the Eevee to be sad. She ran off to the closest place that she could get food for Aster which was in the nearest town, quite a bit away. Kaiyu just turned to Aster nervous, knowing that he was now alone with the little girl, and his comfort was gone. He shook around heavily and looked straight at Aster. He lay back against the tree, trying to rest during his shaking, with his dirty feet sticking out towards her.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Kaiyu seems very uncomfortable, thinks Aster. 'Hey Kaiyu, why don't we go with Myukou? She can't be far up ahead. Pikachu is faster than Eevee and Leafeon is faster than Pikachu, so we'll catch her in no time.'

(What do you mean by 'If you know the answers, then you can make your char know all of them even if you wouldn't yourself in their position,'? Also, since when do your characters use any fire attacks? Hmm, I didn't know Myukou finds herself worth nothing. That's the pits. Funny, in that regard she's the opposite of Freia. Tree? All along I've being thinking they were in a house. Remember the Twinkle Star lord and lady waltzed out the door and Karin jumped through the window?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Kaiyu nodded and shook still and nodded, "I guess." With that he darted out of the house and down the path which he knew that Myukou would go down, checking back every few seconds to make sure that Aster was by his side running with him.

It wasn't long before they caught up to Myukou. She wasn't very fast and had been walking the whole time so she didn't really get anywhere. When they came she turned to them and semi-smiled showing all of the delight her small emo body could handle. "Glad to see you're here!" she said as if she wasn't glad.

Kaiyu nodded. "We're all going to go together."

"Ok"

And they started off again.

(I mean if you know something about your own world, and your char knows it, they can be smarter because they know it while if you were a char you wouldn't. something like that.

And yes Myukou is even more emo than Kaiyu and they're both pretty emo, just Myukou doesn't really say it.
And oops, I'll change that so they're in a house :3
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Aster skips alongside the Pika dude and 'vee lass, singing 'I want to be the very best, like no one ever was...'

The trio soon arrive at Corona. 'This is a great town,' says Aster happily. 'The Twinkle Star clan oversees it. This way, please,' she requests, dragging her companions over to a market with a sign that reads 'Bulbasaur's Bonanza.' Aster shoots a leaf at the 'O' and a Bulbasaur pops up.

'You rang?' it queries.

'A wreath of Lum Berries, please.' The Leafeon turns to Myukou and Kaiyu. 'Would you two like anything? Since you're with me you can get it for free.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Kaiyu and Myukou look at the menu of what it has to see what they'd want.

(I have no idea what it sells here x3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:26 pm

All types of status cure berries: Psncureberry, Pecha Berry, Przcureberry, Cheri Berry, Mint Berry, Chesto Berry, Bitter Berry, Persim Berry, Burnt Berry, Aspear Berry, Ice Berry, Rawst Berry, Miracle Berry, Lum Berry

Leaf collection: Gold Leaf, Silver Leaf, Razor Leaf, Magical Leaf, Chikorita Leaf, Tropius Leaf

For legendary visits: Eon Ticket, Old Sea Chart, Azure Flute, Rainbow Wing, Silver Wing

Various TMs that vary by day, stop by every day and if you're lucky we'll have what you need

Straight from Mount Yipyip: sproingweed, sweetyipellet, baiyou, wendan, icemelon, snowflora

Fish, fish, fishy: salmon, earthworms, tuna, neon damselfish, kingfisher, seagull, yellowspot emperor, bluelined snapper, marbled grouper

What part of vegetarian don't you understand?: soft tofu, dried tofu, stinky tofu, lots o' beans, magical trevor, green greens, emerald cake

If this doesn't satisfy you, speak with proprietor and we'll work something out.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:49 pm

The two continued to look over the list for something that they wanted. Kaiyu easily settled for the tuna fish while it took Myukou looker to pick out something. After a long time of looking her turned to Aster wanting to ask her what she'd suggest but not being able to ask her the words.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:53 pm

'Very good sir, tuna is excellent these days.' The tuna is cooked to Kaiyu's taste and given to him by vine.

The Bulbasaur assumes Myukou doesn't want anything and would pop back down to continue its business, but Aster, recognizing that Myukou probably does want to eat too but doesn't know what to order, stops the Bulbasaur with a 'My friend would like a wreath of Miracle Berries.'

The Bulbasaur's jaw drops. 'A whole wreath? Honored Miss, I realize you are the heiress of the Twinkle Star clan, but still, my trade,' he trails off, not wanting to refuse her but finding that quantity of a rare item too much to give away.

Aster laughs. 'I'm just kidding, Mister. One of each berry, please.'

The Bulbasaur grins thankfully, strings the berries on a vine, lops off it and serves the vinefull of berries to Myukou. 'Go with Shaymin's blessing.'

'Isn't it great that there's a grass-type legendary?' giggles Aster. 'So where should we go to eat it? Anything else you want to do here in town?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Kaiyu takes his tuna, and Myukou takes her vine full of berries. Kaiyu looks around for any places they can sit declaring that, "Anywhere is fine." Myukou also looks around not really caring where to eat. She looks around to see what else there is in the town to see if there is anything that she'd want to do, and because she wanted to know what would be in a town like this.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:58 pm

'Then let's just sit on the grass here,' suggests Aster. 'Grass is nice.' The Leafeon hungrily chomps down her Lum Berries.

Myukou sees a building with a sign which reads Bayleef's Building and Loan. Aster notices the direction of her gaze and explains, 'There they loan you items and help you build most any kind of structure you want. Stone, wood, and steel materials are all available.'

Myukou spots a row of square houses of various colors. 'Little boxes,' explains Aster, 'They're all made out of ticky-tacky and they all turn out the same. A fair number of residents find living on the streets to be much more interesting. A few of Corona's Pokemon have trainers, but most don't. Humans and Pokemon are welcome here. The Eon nobility tend to live in buildings, although sometimes we live outside for a bit to enjoy nature. We like to give those who live in the towns we sponsor this option too. Those who can't stand the ticky-tacky or the street life can get a house or apartment custom-made by Bayleef's.'

Upon Myukou's observation of a certain area Aster explains, 'This is the Wide Open Space. It's a wide open space where the brave and the foolhardy gather to have Pokemon matches. The Wide Open Space has something really cool: there's a special switch you can step on that changes the terrain.'

Aster pauses and wags her leafy tail, saying, 'If you two don't want to do anything here, we can go on to another part of town and look around.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Kaiyu partially hears about the wide open space and is immediately drawn to it. He quickly runs out in that direction ready to take on anyone that wanted to do battle with him. He didn't really care much about anything else, he more cared about the fighting. That was where the fun was to be had.

Myukou absorbs the information and thinks about it, partially wanting to watch Kaiyu and his battles but also wanting to hear more about the area and get more information from the Leafeon. She said nothing.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:16 pm

A Nidoqueen standing in the Wide Open Space sees and hears Kaiyu approaching and calls out to him, 'Ah, aren't you Kaiyu, the Pikachu Farfetch'd Harry D'Leek described as "Fascinating!"? You fit the description ears to tail. Please call me Rebeka. Let's have a match. Since you're faster, move first.'

'Here we have the Oversight Orchard. Various fruits and a few vegetables grow here. Everyone oversees it and many overlook it. In a pinch my family may come in a spruce up things. Wherebong is good,' says Aster, apparently referring to a fruit her vine is carrying. 'Here, try a piece.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Kaiyu is flattered by the compliment and pays it great dues before getting into position ready for the battle to begin. Once he is he charges at her in his normal speedy way with electricity flying from his cheeks and towards her Nidoqueen body.

Myukou inspects the Orchard, looking at all of the plants taking note of them. When Aster offers her a taste of her Wherebong, she accepts and takes a tiny bite not wanting to take away much food from the poor Leafeon.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Rebeka smiles happily and attempts to connect a Mega Punch with his Pikachu head.

'How do you like the Wherebong, Myukou? You can have more if you think it's tasty,' offers the Leafeon. 'The name is funny but it's not a rare fruit.'

Myukou can observe beautifully sculpted clusters of aster flowers. Shiftry, Tropius, Torterra, and Venusaur are all hanging out, simply standing around absorbing the sunshine, rainwater, and clean air, growing. There are Applecot and Banango trees and trees which produce the Berries that are only good for making Poffins, PokeBlocks, and berry powder candy. These are just the kind of berries Leaf the Chikorita likes best, as Myukou may remember.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Kaiyu notices this punch and quickly tries to get out of the way of the attack firing off a thunderbolt at her.

Myukou takes in the area looking around to see what else there is. "I'm fine," she says.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Kaiyu dodges Rebeka's fist, but Rebeka cracks her longest appendage at him, aiming for a defense-reducing Tail Whip.

That's all Myukou can see from her current standpoint. She will have to move to view more of the town of Corona.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next