The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babysitting (Yippers)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Babysitting (Yippers) - Page 5 Empty Re: Babysitting (Yippers)

Post  Fircoal Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Kaiyu blushes at her smile and smiles back with a light nod. "Yes I do," he shyly responded.

"Keep on using what works," Myukou suggested to Aster. "If it's not broke don't fix it."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:30 pm

'Then you can call me Rebeka. Do you want me to keep calling you Kaiyu, or do you have a name you like your friends to call you? You haven't said my name once since we've met. How about a rematch?' requests Rebeka. 'Except you can't access hammerspace. I'm sure you can beat me using your natural abilities. You got pretty close before you got distracted and grabbed my leg.'

Prisca tries a Headbutt, but Lina dodges and uses Assist, decking Prisca with a Fire Punch.

Aster and Karin land. 'How do you continue a combo after sending the target into the air, followed by two aerial Quick Attacks? Sadly, I'm not a Swellow, so I have to return to the ground after a short moment.'

Karin doesn't attack Aster, instead listening to Myukou because she wants to learn too.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:26 pm

"Ok Rebeka," Kaiyu responds still staring at her feet. "I'll take another rematch with you but this time I want it to be a bit more exciting. Let's have a bet perhaps?"

"Launch yourself up into the ground again right before she falls," Myukou suggests. Also try to get her from a blind spot, that way she won't suspect it." She then turns to the battle with Prisca and watches with fear.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:41 pm

'Sounds good,' answers Rebeka, 'the loser has to go on a long and arduous journey and return with three Starf Berries for the winner. Care to make the first move?'

Karin tosses Aster up into the air, Quick Attacks her twice in mid-air, lands first, and launches herself up into the ground as Myukou suggests. Karin ends up with her long body dug into the ground, feet and tail protruding and wiggling.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:56 am

Upon her idea of the bet Kaiyu soon protests. "Hey! I never agreed to that bet, cause honestly I couldn't give a @#$% about berries, no matter what kind they are." He then looks back at her and a glint comes into his eye. "However I will make the first move," he speaks before charging straight into Rebeka's tummy with a slam.

Sadly for the Furret there happens to be a bald Pikachu out on a walk unsure how he got to the strange place only remembering of how Niyu teleported him there because she had serious business to attend to and couldn't play with him. While it made him sad, he figured he could have some fun and he found some when he just happened to find a pair of Furret feet sticking out of the ground. Being a fan of feet (and not just on facebook) he walks over to the feet and giggles, giving them a tickle expecting the Furret being tickled enjoys it.

Myukou just watches as this happens not sure what to do. She was sure that the Pikachu didn't notice that they were in the middle of a battle, the other Pokemon being high in the sky or not in his sight, and she didn't want to interrupt it, but she feared for Karin and wondered how this would ail the tides of battle. She also wasn't sure what to do after Karin botched her intention of how Aster was meant to be attacked. She wanted to say so much but she just couldn't say anything and just stayed silent in a flush of red.

Last edited by yip9 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:54 am

Luckily for Kaiyu, Rebeka is a pretty big target, so his inaccurate move hits hard, scoring a critical and sending her sprawling.

Aster lands with a splut, uttering an 'Uguu,' in discomfort.

Karin feels the Kechy-incited sensation and laughs, 'Yii hii hii hii, my opponent is using Tickle? Well, the best way to get things back under control is to be a Furret.' So saying, she pops down a Furret hole.

Aster gets up and looks at her Eevee friend and strategist, 'My opponent has dug a hole and I don't know Magnitude or Earthquake, plus there's this Pikachu who really likes haircuts who has jumped in the way. Please advise me, Myukou.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:26 am

After hitting with that Kaiyu starts to punch and kick at her rapidly still near her body. His punches and kicks aren't the more accurate but they have quite the feel to them.

Kechy sighs when the Furret decides to dig away and gives a little wave to the hole saying his goodbye. Now bored looks up for other opportunity. He soon sees Aster who he didn't get to before. He goes up to the little Leafeon and asks her, "Would you like to play with me?" in a cute and desperate voice.

Myukou overhearing all of this, still committed to the match, is unsure what to do. She wondered what she could tell the Leafeon. She knew that the Leafeon had to be on her toes but how would she deal with Kechy. She sighed and yet again she said nothing.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:58 am

Rebeka is buffeted by Kaiyu's thrusts and she teases, 'Improvised moves, eh? Come on, you can do better than that.'

Aster isn't sure what to do either. I don't want to turn down the Pikachu. He looks like he needs a playmate, but I'm in the middle of a match and can't just throw it. That would disappoint Myukou, but Myukou also likes to spread kindness, right? What would Mommy do? 'Okay,' Aster says to Kechy, 'Just let me finish this match first. Cheer for me, okay?'

The Furret pops out with a Dig, sending Aster rolling along the ground, but it's not very effective and the Leafeon rolls upright and knocks the Furret down with a Magical Leaf.

Meanwhile, Lina is beating the yips out of Prisca. It's time to put on the finishing touch, she thinks with a wild smile, nocking three arrows. 'I never miss! Triple Spark!' The arrows bristle with current electricity and jolt themselves in two arcs and a straight shot into the Dewgong, who gives a lazy smile and rolls onto her back, conked out. 'Yippie,' mews the Skitty. 'Hee hee, Lina did it. How's that, Miss Eevee?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:06 am

"Gah!" Kaiyu growled before attacking even more and throwing his punches and kicks harder not such what else to do.

Kechy nods and gives the Leafeon a smile. Then he runs over to Myukou's side to make sure that he was out of the way of the battle and watches it with her.

Myukou turns over to Lina and gives her a little smile trying to show some glee at her win though she didn't feel any.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:28 am

'I agree, gah,' stated Rebeka placidly, as she was thrown back by Kaiyu's brutal onslaught. She seemed to be holding something back.

Aster followed up her last hit with another Magical Leaf. 'If it isn't broke, don't fix it,' she muttered to herself. The leaves sliced her opponent as they should, however they threw Karin at an angle where she was in range of Aster, just close enough to dish out a super effective Fire Punch. 'What should I do, oh fearless tactician?' inquired the smoldering Leafeon.

'Yay,' mewed the victorious Lina, as she skipped over to the Eevee and the mouse by her side. She poked the mouse with her Skitty tail. 'I've never seen a bald Pikachu,' she stated, 'You're cute.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Kaiyu continued this onslaught wanting to win continuing to strike at his opponent with all that he could muster.

Myukou wasn't sure what to do and she looked at Aster and decided to tell the Leafeon, "Do what you think is right because anything I say won't be that good anyway. I think you know how to battle better than I can command one. Sorry..." She sighed and looked down at her failure sad.

The bald Pikachu giggled at the Skitty poke and the turned to Lina. "Thank you," he spoke to Lina with a smile. He then looked at her and stated, "You're cute too," with a wide smile.

(This is another case of the character not being able to surmount their writer's knowledge.)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Rebeka waited until Kaiyu's pummeling put her HP in the red, then touched his forehead, saying, 'I use Bide.' All the damage Kaiyu dealt to Rebeka with his several rounds of punches and kicks was doubled and thrust upon Kaiyu in a single blow.

I'm disappointed, thought Aster, downhearted, The whole point of our matches was to give Myukou some enjoyment, but in the end we have just left her feeling worse than when we started. At least, I hope I can give her a little happiness at watching me win. As Mommy would say, 'Let's give it our all!'

Aster threw round after round of Magical Leaf and Razor Leaf, but when it's super effective, it's super effective: Karin's Fire Punches won the day. 'Why didn't you use your super effective move from the beginning and why did you have to use it to beat me now?' wondered Aster as she bowed and retreated.

'Yii hii hii,' giggled Karin mysteriously.

'Sorry, Myukou. I hope you had a bit of fun watching our battles,' said Aster as she hopped over to the Eevee and sat quadruped-style beside her.

'You're not bad,' judged the Skitty, 'and you're resistant to my electric-type arrows. I'd like to face you someday. It would be a fun challenge.'

Aster nodded sleepily, most of her energy gone. 'What did you want to play at?' she asked the bald Pikachu.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:40 pm

"Anything," the bald Pikachu said with a smile. "I usually like tickling, but my master doesn't let me do that since she doesn't like it, but I do get other Pokemon, and I also like feet, and haircuts. Any of those would be superb but really anything that is fun will do."

Kaiyu gets hit straight by the bide attack and in one fell swoop and in one attack he is launched back and robbed of all of his hp, laying on the ground like the poor weak Pikachu he was.

Myukou sighed having a bit fun watching them but she was still sad. Sad that she was no help and sad that Aster lost in the end. She sighed and put her hand around Aster. "It's ok, I hope I didn't disappoint you too much."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:30 pm

'It actually worked?' said Rebeka in surprise. 'Lucky day. Bide is risky. If you don't knock out your opponent in a single blow it's almost certain they will knock out you in the next few.' This means I beat Kaiyu three times in a row. That may be quite the blow to his ego. Maybe I should leave him alone so my presence won't cause anger or sadness. Nah, I think I'll let him rest and wake up naturally, then try to do something to help him feel better. Maybe we can train together.

Aster leaned in to Myukou and grinned, 'Don't worry, even Yippy has problems when his active Pokemon is at a type disadvantage. The best strategy is usually to switch out, but on a one-on-one you can't do that.'

Karin was no help. 'Yii hii hii, normal-types are versatile,' she stated with pride.

Aster yawned and looked at Kechy, saying, 'I think my fur is long enough to cut. There may be some merit in being furless as you are, but please don't bestow your condition on me because my trainer can't stand it. My mommy and baba will also likely be disappointed and coup me up in the den until my fur regrows. You're very right that haircuts are superb, so please give me a wonderful shave.'

'Lina's never experienced a haircut but Lina has heard they increase happiness, so Lina wants to try one,' exclaimed the Skitty.

'Why do you sound like Prisca?' puzzled the Leafeon. 'You can do her first, Mr. Pikachu.' With that, Aster yawned again and fell asleep in Myukou's shoulder.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:00 pm

The Pikachu continues to rest and finally after a while he gets up and looks at the sky. He gives off a big sigh and looks at Rebeka. He remembered the whole thing and he was not happy about it at all. "I lost again..." he sighed looking at the ground with sighs. "I lost all three times... I don't think I ever can win." He gives off a big sigh and thinks about all of those times. All of the times that he lost in his pointless battles. It seems like the result would always be the same. No matter how much he tried he'd always lose. It seemed like he was quite the loser. Quite the loser.

Kechy smiled at the two and said, "Sure, that sounds likes lots of fun." He then turns to the Skitty and goes up to her. "How would you like your haircut to be?" he asks while looking all over her body to see what he'd suggest and while getting his razor ready to be able to shave her.

Myukou looked at the cute little Leafeon and started to pet her with a sigh. "It seems like your tired, Aster," she told her continuing to pet her over and over again, just like one would pet a cat. "It's been a long day hasn't it?" she told Aster. "Quite the long day. I hope you've had fun." She gives Aster a little hug and holds her in her arms staring out into the distant far.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:43 pm

'If course you can win,' says Rebeka with a pleasant toss of her head, 'haven't you heard of banging your head against the wall until the wall breaks? Keep trying until you win. You will win eventually, as long as you keep training hard for it. When it comes to ground-types like me, all you needs is a little water. I can Surf because I can swim and I'm broad enough to comfortably sit on, but Pikachu can Surf too, once they have learned to ride a surfboard. A Surfing Pikachu gets on his surfboard and a wave magically appears beneath him and flows under him and across his opponent. I can't ride a surfboard, but I think it would be fun to learn together. Let's go to the lake.' Rebeka leads Kaiyu across town toward a lake not far off.

'I don't know anything about styles, so please do what is fun for you. Just make sure I look cute,' meows Lina.

Aster sleeps peacefully, dreaming of playing with Myukou, Kaiyu, Comet, Fiaa, Freia, and Prisca in a world of flowers. To flip the coin, Prisca is undulating in her sleep, having a horrid nightmare of being rejected by Jefferson.

(If you shave Lina bald, I'll feed you to a flower.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat May 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Kaiyu listens to Rebeka but he doesn't seem to believe it all. "How can that happen?" he questions loudly. "It doesn't make any sense to me. I mean I can understand about the surfboard part but not about the part of making the wave magically happen. I mean I don't get how one could do that without magic." Kaiyu looks around the lake when he gets there. He figured that surf would be a good move for him to learn even if he didn't know how it was going to happen. Thusly he looked for a surfboard. "But meh, I'll probably continue to try but I still doubt I can win," he states.

"Ok," Kechy stated before guiding the razor across Lina's head in a buzz.

Myukou continues to hold Aster and starts to rock her back and forth. "I hope you like this," she speaks softly to her.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue May 04, 2010 5:22 pm

'It happens without a problem,' answers Rebeka happily. 'It's simply grand. During our second match, how did the wave appear beneath me when I laid down in a Surfing position? It's just a Pokemon move, as logical as anything else we do.' Two surfboards drop from the sky and bounce around the sand nearby. Rebeka picks one up, gives it to Kaiyu, and takes the other one herself. 'Let's try this!' she exclaims, dashing toward the water and pouncing on her surfboard. The surfboard promptly lurches out from under her, sending her crashing into the lake waves.

Lina gives Kechy a curious look. 'Lina's not used to this feeling,' she says.

Aster dreams of the song, 'Would you like to swing on a star? Gather moonbeams home in a jar?'

Prisca's having a nightmare about being caught in a net and processed into canned fish.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed May 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Kaiyu nods and jumps onto the surfboard starting to ride around on its waves. Unlike Rebeka he seems to have success with this and ride on it nicely.

Kechy just gives her a smile and pets her head while still shaving it. "Don't worry it's nice," he tells her happily.

Myukou listens to Aster still rocking her back and forth. "She's cute..." she muttered to herself softly. "Cute Leafeon..."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu May 13, 2010 1:42 pm

'You're great at this,' says Rebeka, 'I'm surprised. Now let's go back onshore and you try using Surf on me.'

'I feel a bit happier as you cut my fur,' observes Lina, 'I'm curious, why?'

'No,' cries the little Leafeon, shivering, 'I'll never try to take you away from Ferret again. Please, Caper, don't hurt Freia!'

'Suu suu,' softly voices the fainted Dewgong, dreaming of swimming through the starry heavens.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon May 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Kaiyu nods and then tries to hop on the surfboard and command it on land however this fails greatly and he lands flat on his face.

"Because haircuts are fun," the bald Pikachu cheered as he continued to shave.

Upon hearing this the cute vee grabs the Leafeon even tighter trying to spread love through her body hoping it'd make her feel better and have the Leafeon's dreams turn good again.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat May 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Rebeka picks up the Pikachu and sets him on his feet. 'Sorry, Kaiyu. I'm silly. Just because you can ride a surfboard doesn't mean you can use Surf. Farfetch'd Harry D'Leek would probably be able to ride a surfboard, but there's no such thing as a Surfing Farfetch'd, however there is such a thing as a Surfing Pikachu, and I bet you can become one.' Rebeka looks around, 'Maybe Yip9 would know how. I need a Berry. Starf is the best. I don't know where the yipyip dude is and it's your quest, so it's your job to search for him.' Rebeka spins around and gives Kaiyu one of her toothy grins. 'Want me to come along?'

(Has Kaiyu forgotten his duty to babysit Aster?)

'Yeah,' meows Lina, beginning to purr.

Aster and Prisca's dreams intersect and they dream of resuming their match. Just as before, Aster leads off with Razor Leaf and Prisca replies with Ice Beam.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon May 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Kaiyu just thought of the silly quest that he'd probably have to undergo and shrugged. "Sure I guess," he replied. He liked her cuteness and she seemed nice enough so why not just allow her to go along. He then looks around the area. "Where would we go to find Yip?" he asked curious having no idea in the world what the silly trainer did and where he hung out. It was clear that he'd need help with this.

Kechy continued to shave and smiled happily. "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw so cute," he said with a smile.

Myukou continued to love the lovable Leafeon. As time went on, she started to sigh and look away starting to feel lonely. She hoped that Aster would wake up soon that she could talk and play with her. She enjoyed holding her body but she needed to talk to her. She was such a lonely vee. Lonely.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Comet and Fiaa entered the house of the Eon nobility's Twinkle Star clan. 'Aster and her caretakers are not here. Ah! I should have expected it. Our special bond that lets us watch over her always tells me she is in Corona. Shall we go after her?'

Comet grinned, 'With Kaiyu, she'll be fine. Even if he ditched her, I doubt she needs help yet.'

Fiaa looked a little troubled, 'Your saying that makes me wonder if she could be in trouble, even though our bond does not indicate it.'

Comet smiled, 'Either way, I would like to go to Corona with you.'

'Yay,' Fiaa yipped, then tried to amend her reply to be dignified, 'I mean, I willingly grant this request.'

Along the way they encountered a Shinx who was investing her epic self in an epic.

'Yip9 is probably on his berry route,' replied Rebeka after a short moment of thought, 'He wanders around predictable routes in Hoenn, collecting berries from generous humans. All roads lead to Mauville and that is where all the stars end, so we can probably interrupt Yip9 there.'

Not used to being called cute, Lina looked around to see what cute thing Kechy was observing.

The Furret bounded over to the sleeping Leafeon and drummed her short Furret forepaws on the Leafeon's cheeks. Aster awoke with a yawn and upon trying to stretch, fell out of Myukou's arms and onto the ground. 'Hi Karin. Hi Myukou,' she greeted her companions in a sleepy voice.

Prisca followed up Prisca's Ice Beam with a Take Down, only to find out that Prisca's target completely disappeared. Then Prisca realized that Prisca was dreaming. This felt different than a normal dream, though. It was as if Prisca were locked inside and finding the exit would take forever and a day. Two things could let Prisca out, though Prisca couldn't remember what they were. Did Prisca's friends know? Would they help Prisca out?

(Rebeka's butchering a quote from a book. Do you know the original or its source?)
(Yay for cute Caper avatar.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Fyau saw the duo but didn't pay much attention to them. She didn't like to bother other Pokemon even though she had the feeling that she should bother these Pokemon. Rather she continued on her way unless something happened that would attract her attention.

The Pikachu listened and nodded. "That sounds like a good idea," he agreed with her. "But how will he get there?" he asked. He wasn't like his annoying cousins and couldn't teleport all over the place just at a whim. He had to rely on less suitable forms of transportation. At least he didn't have to use AC Transit, then he'd be royally screwed.

Kechy giggled at her action and gave her a wide pleasant smile and petted her head in a cute and soft manner. "I'm talking about you," he clarified before going back to the shave.

Myukou smiled at her friend waking up and decided to embrace her in a big hug. "Good morning," the vee told her friend. "Did you have a nice sleep?" she hoped she did. She also hoped that she had something that she wanted to do so they could stop sleeping and get back to playing with each other. She liked that.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next