The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter (Yippers)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A letter (Yippers) Empty A letter (Yippers)

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:22 am

Myukou sighed, and sat down at the field by the tree that she and Kaiyu always were by. She had a letter in her hands and she was looking over it over and over again. She could read what it said but it more amazed her and saddened her. Why would Kaiyu's parents want to take him back over such a silly reason, why did they even want him to have short hair and look proper. It's not like they cared about any of that when he lived with them. Maybe they know he's coming an adult and now care about his properness and want to make him such, but still they were quite silly, and she didn't want them to take Kaiyu away from her.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A letter (Yippers) Empty Re: A letter (Yippers)

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:13 pm

A wild duck specie keeps watch on Kaiyu, wishing to observe the proceedings.

A sea lion specie keeps watch on Myukou, wondering why the Eevee is so sad and whether it would be a good idea to disturb her.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:15 pm

(KAiyu isn't there, the letter however is about Kaiyu)

She sighed and put the letter down looking out towards the sky, hoping that someone would be able to help her and Kaiyu cope with this. She shouldn't care about herself at a time like this but it made her feel so down, how could she not? She sighed. Can't someone out there help me?

(Calling out to Aster and or Freia x3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:41 pm

A Leafeon kicks the Dewgong's tail and a Flareon makes the Farfetch'd take flight. 'This thread is about us, none of you,' shouts Freia as she pounces.

'Freia, what's a thread?'

Freia ignores her question, calling her attention to the gray weather, which Aster likes, saying, 'It's sharing the feelings of someone who's down.'

'We don't know anyone like that,' comments Freia as they approach Myukou. 'Hey girl, whatcha reading?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Myukou turns her head up to Freia and hands her the letter. Then she gives a summary with tears in her eyes saying, "Kaiyu's parents want him back to turn him into a civilized Chu. they want him to have a "Good" future. They'll only let him stay here with us if he shows that he is..."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:55 pm

'That's no problem,' says Aster brightly. 'Let's take Kaiyu to Niyu for a good haircut. She gives heavenly haircuts. Then we can submit a request for his education by the Eon nobility. If they refuse, we can enroll him in Veeschool as a Last Resort. He may be a Pikachu, but the Veeschool instructors are very kind and understanding.'

'What a Nasty Plot,' snickers Freia. 'I love it.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Myukou sighed and nodded, "Yea I know, that'll be the only way to safe him but I don't want to do that to him. It'll be like torture to him to have to dress him up like a young professional." She sighs. "I know this isn't what Kaiyu wants but sadly we're going to have to do it for him to stay here. I just don't want him to be in pain. We have to do all we can to keep him happy..." More tears from in her deep eyes.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:01 pm

'Don't cry, Myukou,' says Aster in a comforting voice, sending a soft leaf floating over to Myukou's eyes to dry her tears. She looks at Myukou, then at Freia with a confused expression. 'If Kaiyu stays with us he'll be sad because he has to become professional but if he doesn't stay with us the same thing will happen so he'll still be sad. How can we keep him happy?'

Freia frowns, thinking, I hope your words don't make Myukou sadder.

Flareth: There is a third option. We could help Kaiyu run away. Is that really a good idea? Should we mention it?

'Gah,' mutters Freia, eliciting a curious look from Aster.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Myukou sighs and shakes her head no somehow knowing what Flareth was thinking. "We can't have him run away. It wouldn't work. They won't actually be here but they're actually going to have to see him via webcam. Though I think if we can trick him for a month they'll let Kaiyu go and think he's still on that path but we could turn him into how he wants to be. It's just that we have to make him professional for that time and that means some bad stuff." She sighs heavily. "Poor thing hates short hair..."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:00 pm

(Why would Kaiyu's parents let Kaiyu go if Myukou&Co. trick Kaiyu for a month? How can Myukou&Co. turn Kaiyu into how he wants to be? Someone had better feed me a Persim or Bitter Berry.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:05 pm

(Myukou & Co trick Kaiyu's parents not him. his parents want Kaiyu to be a young professional because since they are lazy idiots, they're only going to check up on him for the first month if he stays there, or at least that's their plan. Thus Myukou is saying the best course is try to make Kaiyu look like he's going down that path for that month to get his parents off his back and then go back to the Kaiyu that they all love. But to get Kaiyu to do that and for him not to suffer so much Myukou is trying to think of ways for him to enjoy himself a little bit. She's contacting ASter and Freia because she thinks that they may be able to help Kaiyu some.)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Freia: Hey Flareth, how about we use illusory moves on Kaiyu to make him look short-haired and well-dressed while actually he retains his current hair length and garb?

Flareth: An illusion-inducing move? I don't have that kind of power. Not yet.

Freia: Aha, so you're aspiring. That's good. I'm glad my partner shares my longing for power.

Flareth, slightly embarrassed, trails off, It's not like that.

Freia snickers, Oh hoh, yes it is. You shall join the quest for strength. Mwahaha.

Flareth kythes to Myukou, How about we pay Farfetch'd Harry D'Leek a visit? With his access to hammerspace and his prowess in space-time distortion, he might be able to do something to help.

Freia cautions, 'That guy made Comet's family age twelve years in the blink of an eye. He might offer us a devil's deal.'

Aster looks amazed. 'Ehh? What are you saying? I know my memory about my childhood is fuzzy, but-' Come to think of it, why does Mommy never tell me stories about the first eleven years of my life? What really happened to me growing up? Freia must be joking, right? Space-time distortion is like Mirage Island - it doesn't really exist, right?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Myukou is shocked in hearing some of the suggestions, now starting to fear for Kaiyu with some of the ideas that they were coming up with. She wanted Kaiyu to have a good life and be happy not be the target of unfortunate circumstances. She quickly chimed in, "I don't want to have Kaiyu be the test subject for anything! I don't want to risk his life at all, I want things that we can do that we know WON'T do ANYTHING bad to him at all." Her faced looked intense and serious. Her heart lay on the counter and her words made a little hole in the center where one could look in and see.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:28 pm

(Wow, what a metaphor. You are good at descriptions, aren't you?)

Sorry, kythes Flareth to Myukou, that was a bad idea. I didn't mean to worry you.

Freia suggests, 'Hey, how about we have Sunrise, the Pikachu my stupid trainer spent way too much time training so he's high level - lucky guy, dress up as Kaiyu and pretend to be him? Kaiyu's supposed to look totally different in this so-called civilized wear anyway and act different since he would be being educated, so his parents won't know the difference.'

I don't think relying on deception is good, kythes Flareth.

'Do you have a better idea?' retorts Freia.

Queries Flareth, What do you think, Myukou?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Myukou thought about it for a second and shook her head no. "While it seems like a good idea at first glance. KAiyu and Sunrise are much different personality wise and even though Kaiyu's parents lack many of the normal parenting skills," she pauses to mutter, "and many skills in general," before picking up where she left off in her soft boisterous debate voice, "I think even they will be able to see there is a huge personality difference between Kaiyu and Sunrise. It's just impossible for one to act like another. We're all too different. These plans always fail. Only Kaiyu would be able to pull himself off well." She sighs. "I don't really think there is any plan that we can do to get him out of this. The only thing we can do is to have him go through it and try to cheer him up by other means," she sighed. "Or so it seems."

(no I'm really not. I'm not a good writter at all. I'm ONLY good creatively)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Aster, Flareth, and Freia think hard for a moment, coming up with nothing. 'I got it!' Freia exclaims. 'Remember Silver, my stupid trainer's Dialga? Even though I was there when he caught it, I still think the Dialga should have quit at the first opportunity. My stupid trainer is too stupid for most legendaries.'

'Yippy is not stupid,' protests Aster, 'Just silly.'

'The cow you say. Anyway, of course you don't remember Silver, none of you were there. Then again, maybe you were, Myukou. You're almost as bad as that wacky Wigglytuff. Dialga is the legendary of time, therefore it can make the time of Kaiyu's torture pass as quick as a flame's flicker.'

'Then we give him hair growth potion and take him on a nice adventure and give him some nifty battles and he'll be right as rain,' suggests Aster. 'Rain is right because it helps plants grow, right?'

(Being good creatively is a very nice thing. That means you don't get stuck on topics, not knowing what to write in reply, the way I do. Plus, you can think up new exciting topics more easily.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Myukou thought about it and sighed. "But that's still an experiment. We don't know what will happen if we do it and maybe something will go wrong." She shook her head. "I don't know if I can even let that happen to him some battles and adventures are in the path though. Also if we think of more stuff he enjoys maybe we can have him do all of that while he's suffering." she shrugs. "At least I see there, it doesn't have any risk." She sighed. "I think we probably have to start getting him ready for his parents."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:04 pm

'Ho-oh's Wing, girl. Run no risk and take no experiment?' Freia blows a tuft of her fur upward. 'That's so boring. Kaiyu would gladly accept my plan and besides, Silver knows what it's doing.'

Aster gives Myukou a questioning look.

(What does Myukou mean by 'I don't know if I can even let that happen to him some battles and adventures are in the path though.' Battles and adventures are in the path of what?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Myukou sighs, looking down at the ground. "He may," she spoke softly but yet loudly enough for them to hear, "But I wouldn't let that happen to him. I care too much than to let him do something to himself that could mess him up badly." A tear formed in her eye. "I care too much."

And the words grew the hole bigger, and now it was as clear as day to see. Inverted in it was as one could not normally peer into the deep pink that contained what could only be called love. This love kept under lock and key was never meant to be seen. It was never meant to be told. It was never meant to be seen. But yet the pink underside had shown itself and now they knew how to really injure the poor thing. This pink object, the only pink object, the pinkest object, there would never be another one like it. The bright pink showed the solution to the question that was most asked considering the holder. There were only two ways for upward motion. The orb must turn black, or the other orbs must turn pink. And sadly, only the former seemed likely.

(I meant that Myukou thought they should do that for Kaiyu as it'd be a good idea.

Also I finally anwsered your big question :3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:35 pm

(Man, I feel as dumb as a cow. I understand the metaphor except for the 'The orb must turn black, or the other orbs must turn pink.' part. What big question of mine are you referring to?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:39 pm

(The how can you make Myukou happy question. And the anwser is the orb must turn black, or the other orbs must turn pink. In other words saying. To make Myukou happy, everyone must be truly nice and truly caring and loving, or that she becomes less caring and loving. Basically saying that when Myukou stops being the awesome loving girl she is, she can be happy.)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Aster hops forward and gives the saddened Eevee a hug. 'Don't cry, Myukou. We won't try any cool plan. Let's just help him the natural way like you want.' I still feel kind of disappointed that she doesn't trust a legendary Pokemon. Both Myukou and Kaiyu will be sad throughout this time. Life is hard. Uguu.

Freia just looks shocked. Myukou has feelings this deep for Kaiyu.

Flareth replies, Sadly, Kaiyu likes you.

Freia: Yeah right. Kaiyu yearns for my power and likes messing with my paws. That's about it. Oh, and he values our friendship.

Flareth: Even if you're right, I still feel sad for the poor Eevee. She's not going to be happy any time soon and there doesn't look like there's anything we can do to reverse things, but at least when can ease her pain a little by helping Kaiyu.

Freia frowns, But she rejected all our schemes for helping him.

Flareth assents, Frustrating, isn't it?

Freia addresses the Eevee, 'I'm sorry, Myukou. Let's start by taking Kaiyu to Savovi's salon for a haircut. I know he hates it but Farfetch'd Harry D'Leek and Harrison Teh Furret say Savovi is pretty good and at least Kaiyu won't be humiliated by submitting to our rival, Niyu.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:20 pm

The hug comforts the tearing Eevee, as she shakes, her legs back and forth and her arms hanging straight down trying to grab for some comfort, still weak from the object that had left her body. She sighed and hesitated to speak but when she did, she spoke softly and fractured, "that.... could.... do.... But.... maybe... we.... should-try..... tomake...... it.... special?....."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Aster and Freia look at each other, then look at Myukou. 'A special haircut?' asks Freia, 'What is that? We just have fur so we don't know. Let's go see Kaiyu and ask his opinion of the matter.'

Aster pipes up, 'Willard the Wigglytuff says to clip the Pika would be shear delight.' Aster's vines sprout and she wields them to massage the Eevee, remembering in the past this helped her relax and purr.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Myukou is able to stand up better due to the vines and is able to regain herself. "A special haircut is like a normal haircut but we try to make it more fun for Kaiyu," Myukou sighed. "We'll just have to see what he says about it." She started off towards where Kaiyu was at the moment, thinking of ways in her head to do that.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next