The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter (Yippers)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A letter (Yippers) - Page 2 Empty Re: A letter (Yippers)

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:07 pm

They arrive at Kaiyu's field, where Kaiyu is leaning against Kaiyu's tree, looking at Kaiyu's sky. The scene is so predictable that both Eeveelutions can't keep from giggling. The Flareon greets him, 'Hi Kaiyu, you've probably read that letter and we don't like it any better than you do but we have to push through this so let's do it together. First you have to get a haircut. Several of my stupid trainer's Pokemon are willing to fix you up:

Willard the Wigglytuff (big shears, hairspray, Water Gun, mousse)

Alicia the Spinda (a ball that bounces around and cuts the tresses automatically)

Karin the Furret (enjoy ice cream and read geometry, yii hii hii)

Farfetch'd Harry D'Leek (minuteman - ready in a minute)

Cordelia of Lumin Glow (final justice of buzz)

Fiaa of Twinkle Star (educated in all styles, pleasant music)

Comet of Twinkle Star (Pin Missile that zaps away hair in little spurts)

Leaf the Chikorita (There's no cut like a grass cut and if you're nice you get two Berries)

Think it over. We want a ray of light to shine through your torture.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:12 pm

KAiyu shakes his head. "I don't want a haircut at all!" he shouts. "I don't wanna take any choice and I don't want to change myself to please my stupid parents!"

Myukou sighs and looks down not really sure what to do.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Freia ponders, We could tell him the different plans we thought up.

Flareth, concerned, replies, Definitely not. If he does select one that will only hurt Myukou.

Aster looks at Kaiyu, asking, 'Aster's curious. What will happen if you flat out disobey your parents?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:08 pm

"Then I have to go with them to their stupid new house in this stupid "pure" society. Where the wealthy all laugh with each other at the money that they rob from the innocent and the young. Where everyone is morally upright while they whip their slaves into doing everything that they want them to do. No matter how pure they say they are they don't care for anyone and they'll make me act like a robot just like them. THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO ME TO BE! I DON'T WANT THAT!!!!" At the end of Kaiyu's rant he broken down and started crying which caused the sad Eevee to hug the sad Pikachu and tear too.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:27 pm

'Aster asked the wrong question,' says Aster sadly as she sits down and tears stream down her grassy furry cheeks.

Freia doesn't get why they are so sad. She asserts, 'That's not what Aster's asking. She means "be tough. Be independent. Don't go along with your parents' plan at all. Tell them you refuse to do as they will. Continue to live the way you have been." If they send shock troops to try to force you, we'll give them what-for.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Kaiyu turns to Freia half with hope and half with a sigh and he just says, "I'm not really sure if I could do that. I'm not as strong as you. I mean I can't even really beat Salyu. And my parents are bound to be tougher than her. How could I ever do that." He sighed. "I just wanna stay here with you guys."

Myukou's face lighten up suddenly and she shouted with enstuasm, "I have an idea!" she jumped up and in unusual nature for the young Eevee she quickly spurred out, "Maybe if we not only dress Kaiyu up like what they want but get some fake parents to "take him in" they'll trust them and let Kaiyu off the hook. Since I know they don't trust Kaiyu but I think they may trust one of their own. They're just the gullible brainless Pikachus that would do that. We just have to make two pokemon that they would trust, pokemon that would embody characteristics like theirs and if they trust them enough they'll let Kaiyu just go with them without checking up on him!" She smiled happily and looked to see the reaction of her peers, hoping they agreed with her idea.

Last edited by Fircoal on Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:21 pm

'I think it's a great idea,' agrees the Leafeon enthusiastically.

'It's not as fun as battling them, but if it works, let's try it,' says Freia. 'Is it okay if we give you Myukou-approved cloth to wear?' she asks Kaiyu. I still don't understand why some Pokemon wear cloth. Fur is our natural covering, she thinks.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Kaiyu nods and says, "If'll get me out of this mess."

Myukou thinks, and says, "I sadly think we're going to have to cut his hair still just to make it look convincing but worry not Kaiyu, it won't be long at all. Once we've got you secure. I will run off to grow it back. During that time," she pauses and thinks for a moment. She hoped Freia would have suggested this herself but she knew she was going to have to say it herself to get anywhere, "During that time Freia will give you some footrubs and stuff, to make it so you're not suffering." She looked hopefully at the two, the open bright eyes begging for the two to just agree to it, so that no one would have to suffer.

Kaiyu looked at Myukou and sighed. He wanted the Freia stuff but he really didn't want his hair to be cut. Curse that girl.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Freia thinks, I remember the time Salyu forced me to rub that Pikachu's footpaws. Now her sister is forcing me to. This is just ducky. Wait- 'Hey,' says Freia, an ear perking up, 'why don't we get Kaiyu a formal hat to wear? That way he can just hide his hair under it and won't have to get it cut.'

If the family that takes Kaiyu in is ok with this, then it shouldn't be a problem, adds Flareth, But who are we going to ask to adopt Kaiyu?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Myukou shrugged and just replied. "Good actors." She listened to the hat idea and she just shook her head. "Sadly, we can't do that. Kaiyu's black hair will be noticable under the hat. We have to shave it so that it turns his yellow fur color."

Kaiyu sighed. "ugh, I don't like the sound of that."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:49 pm

'If it's the right sort of hat, most of Kaiyu's hair can fit under it. As for the part that can't, we will use a format painter so that it will appear exactly like Pikachu fur,' advised Freia.

'I think that's a berry good idea,' giggled Aster.

Why do you sound just like Leaf? queried Flareth.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Myukou thought about it and sighed, "I don't know. I want to but... I'm just afraid that it may not work...." She sighed and went into heavy thought on the issue.

(and I want Kaiyu to get a haircut x3 (I drew him with one, he looks cute still (I just wanna try him out with short hair for a bit x3)))
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:23 pm

'Gah!' spouted Freia, unable to contain her frustration any longer, little flames appearing in her eyes, 'Why does she keep shooting down our ideas?' she muttered under her breath, 'Is she trying to make me want to burn the house down?'

What house is this? giggled Flareth.

Shut up! Growled Freia.

'My Attack stat seems to have lowered,' observed a puzzled Leafeon. 'Freia doesn't seem to want to rub Kaiyu's hind paws,' she astutely determined, 'So I'll do it. My massage is Myukou-recommended, if it can be judged by her relaxed reaction. You'll like it, Kaiyu,' she welcomed.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:33 pm

KAiyu sighed, it wasn't the same. Still he cared for Myukou, like she did for him, and didn't want her to suffer so he reluctantly agreed.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:21 pm

'Thank you, Kaiyu,' yipped Aster. 'So, which barber or salon artist do you wish to favor with your patronage?'

So formal, thought Freia, what are your lessons doing to this innocent little kid, Fiaa?
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Kaiyu shrugs and says, "I'd prefer someone who knows me well enough to know what I like and care about the outcome, and a place where it isn't seen."

Myukou thinks of someone that could fullfill those requirements not really sure who would fit them. Niyu and Salyu surely didn't.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Aster piped up, 'In that case, I think it would be best to supplement the earnings of Willard the Wigglytuff. Of the advertising barbers, he most certainly knows you best and since we have to shave off all your hair anyway to make you look like a proper Pikachu - I'm really sorry it has to be this way - the outcome will be the same no matter who gives you the haircut - all your hair gone with only your yellow fur underneath.

Freia smiled, Pikachu look better in their natural form.

Flareth replied, This poor Pikachu doesn't think so.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:00 pm

KAiyu sighs, "yea I guess." He mutters, "Let's just get it over with..." He sits down and sighs waiting nervously for the torture to begin.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:15 pm

A Wigglytuff popped up. 'Ah hah, you cool rad Pikachu. Got you now!' He propped Kaiyu up in a chair, soaked his long black locks with Water Gun, and went at them with a pair of big shears. 'Shear excitement!' the 'tuff exclaimed. 'At last I understand why the shavemew likes this.'

'Ignore the buffoon's jabber,' commented Freia. 'If he weren't doing us a service, I'd toast him now.'

Aster extended her vines and massaged the Pikachu's hind paws, much the same way as she had massaged Myukou's back, trying her best to grant him some relaxation.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:17 pm

KAiyu teased up and cringed as Willard went at his locks terribly sad to see them go. He didn't want them to leave him. they were a nice blanket for him. Sadly he still did so for Myukou. He purred at Aster's rubbing and it made him feel a bit better, how nice they felt, and he wiggled his small feet a bit.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:04 pm

The Wigglytuff pulled out a miniature chain saw and dexterously wielded it to buzz off all Kaiyu's remaining black hair, sparing only his Pikachu fur underneath. 'All done. Thanks for humoring this old 'tuff. Don't worry, no charge. You've already paid the price.'

Aster continued to massage the paws of the Pikachu, while Freia asked, 'So gang, what are we gonna do next?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:10 pm

KAiyu sighed when it was all done. It was all over and there was nothing that he could do about it. He sighed sadly and continued to purr from Aster not really sure what he wanted to do. Nervously he asked, "How bad is it?"

Myukou didn't reply but just took in the new look of the old Pikachu seeing how it was.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:20 pm

'You look dandy,' says Aster.

'This is cooler than your previous form,' says Freia. 'The next thing to do is get some formal clothes for you to wear.'

'The Eon nobility consists of all non-anthro Pokemon,' adds Aster, 'so even I have no idea what formal clothes even are. We'll have to rely on your judgment for this, Kaiyu. I hope you'll be okay with the clothes Myukou picks out. Please?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Kaiyu sighed, he was part glad that they liked how he looked but he was also upset because he didn't want to look like this and didn't want them to like it either.

Myukou nods, and says, "I can get some formal clothes. I just need Flareth to take me to the nearest mall to pick them out." She turns to Aster and instructs her to, "Do her best to keep Kaiyu happy."

(lol I have some pics of Kaiyu with his new haircut though it grows a bit. x3)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Ahaha, laughed Flareth happily, Someone acknowledged my existence without my saying anything.

That's just because they want to use you, taunted Freia.

Flareon can't learn Taunt, returned Flareth.

Freia: I doubt you can learn Return.

Flareth: Any Pokemon can learn Return.

Freia smirked, You're not a real Pokemon. Cross-breed alternate-human-form existence sharers don't count.

Flareth giggled, Why, thank you.

Freia argued, I hate merely swimming about in your consciousness. I think a half-power shot should do the trick. I'd stay around with Kaiyu but he's probably just going to mope around, so I'm coming with. Let's go!

In a burst of light pink photons, the Freia-Flareth existence spectrum shifted so that both Flareon and little Entei-Flareon crossbreed resemblance stood side by side, each looking less than fully solid. Once Myukou mounted Flareth and Freia held on, they vanished in a burst of ExtremeSpeed and arrived at Myukou's favorite mall.

The Leafeon bowed to the Pikachu, 'Lord Kaiyu, the defeater of Flareon, how may I serve you?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next