The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter (Yippers)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A letter (Yippers) - Page 3 Empty Re: A letter (Yippers)

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Myukou held on tightly as they traveled to the mall making sure that she wouldn't fall off as she really wouldn't like that. She was a bit scared due to the ride and she got off quickly once they arrived. She started to search around the mall looking for the formal wear store.

Kaiyu sighed and picked up Aster and hugged her. "I don't know how you can help me," he replied in a sigh. "I hate it when I have short hair but sadly I'm just going to have to deal with it. I don't want to make Myukou sad, as she's already sad enough and I figure I could take the pain but she couldn't. I have to look out for her, she's fragile and young. I need to make sure she's ok, you know." He sighs and looks down at Aster and ruffles up her head fur with his right hand and then proceeded to pet her. "I kinda feel the same about you too. You and Myukou. I need to keep ya guys safe. That's why I couldn't battle you back then. It just didn't seem right. You're not like Freia who is a my rival and a firey opponent. You're someone younger than me that looks up to me. I just can't battle you." He shrugs and looks up to the sky. "I don't know why I'm this way... It seems atypical from what you'd think but I am..." He sighed. He couldn't tell if it was good or bad but it was for sure how he was.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Myukou found a formal wear store with a sign which read Lumin Glow. Upon entering, the Eevee, Flareon, and its diminutive evolution saw a non-anthro Latias at a counter. 'Welcome, commoners. This is my part-time job. Legendaries have to pay the bills too, you know.' The Latias gave them a brief tour of the store, pointing out all sorts of formal clothes for anthro Pokemon.

'I hope you know what you're looking for, Myukou, because Flareth and I sure don't,' said Freia.

Flareth said, 'Since my other form is a human girl, I know what looks good on one, but I've never had to dress a human boy, let alone a Pikachu.'

Aster considered Kaiyu's words. I kind of want to tell him that just because I'm younger than him and weaker than him doesn't mean I'm so weak that we can't have a match. I'm not like Yippy's Chikorita who would faint in one or two hits. When I grow up I'm going to be as strong as Mommy and some day I'm going to conquer the world! Well, Mommy's not too sure about that, but I think I have Baba's full support. It's not polite, however, and the polite part I'm going to say is true too. 'Kaiyu, you're a cool guy. It's kind of you to want to protect Myukou and me and I do look up to you. Even though you're tough, since you want to absorb pain that would have hit Myukou it shows you're a good Pikachu.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:31 am

Myukou looked all around the store looking for suits that she thought were formal and that Kaiyu would like, though she highly doubted that Kaiyu would really like any suits at all so she tried to find one that he wouldn't totally hate. She knew what suits would fit Kaiyu because she remembered his size in many ways. Finally she found a suit that she thought was at least decent. It a fully black suit with a black tie. She knew he liked black so that was probably good for him. She grabbed the suit and placed it upon the counter saying nothing.

Kaiyu shook his head. "I'm not a cool guy or good," he said to Aster. "I don't think why you'd think that. I'm a horrible Pikachu and it's obvious." He sighed. "I'm really nothing special at all. I don't understand why you look up to me. I'm not that strong at all, nor am I that smart, nor am I that nice or that good of the Pikachu. I'm just another Pikachu with no future. The only thing I have going for me is that I'm friends with Myukou which means I can appear smart due to all that she knows and tells me." He sighs and lays down on his back. "I'm just a failure Pikachu really. Nothing more than that."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:07 pm

'Good choice,' commented the Latias. 'Today I'm collecting Eevee laughs. So you can pay me by making the Eevee laugh.'

'Not too expensive,' agreed Freia, as Flareth held Myukou in a suitable position and Freia lightly tickled her.

'I feel sad when my words are taken the wrong way,' sighed Aster. 'You are a cool guy for sure, because most Electric moves are considered cool-type moves in contests. I think it's obvious that you're special - your Special Attack is higher than most Pikachu as proven from the greater power of your Thunderbolts. You must be strong, because you can hold my jaws shut with just your forepaws. Most Pikachu shouldn't be able to do that. It's not true that you're a Pikachu with no future. Your future can be to enjoy life with your friends. After this time of nonsense is over you can continue to do that. You're not a failure, because we care about you.' Aster rolled onto her back and lied there, legs splayed out. 'You're right though, this position is relaxing.'

(By the way, when did Kaiyu give up darkness? It just occurred to me that he attacks with Thunderbolts unlike the dark Thunderbolts he once used.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:17 am

Myukou eeps and starts to laugh a little bit looking down at Freia to see where she is being tickled.

Pikachu sighs, he didn't consider what Aster to said to be true. He didn't really want to argue with her and make her upset so he wouldn't. He didn't know why she looked up to him so much though. He didn't really have much skill to behind with. He started out as a weak little Pikachu, with no strength at all, it was only with training and dedication that he was able to get anywhere with his stats. He sighed he still saw himself as a failure, even if he now had friends. It did little to change what he was at heart. He sighed and looked away from Aster. "I am what I am. I'd tell you more about me except you'd just disagree."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:34 pm

(By the way, when did Kaiyu give up darkness? It just occurred to me that he attacks with Thunderbolts unlike the dark Thunderbolts he once used.)

Aster sighed too. Shaymin's flower! she swore in thought, Why am I so bad at comforting Pokemon? Then again, even Mommy probably couldn't comfort this one. He's a tough nut to crack. We need Myukou. Having no idea of how to help Kaiyu, Aster closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The Latias and Flareth laughed and even Freia couldn't help giggling because the little Eevee's laugh was just too cute and catchy. 'Very good,' said the Latias in satisfaction. 'The next time Yip9-RP Pokemon threaten you, tell them you have the support of Cordelia.' Cordelia wrapped the suit in a way that would preserve its formal style and handed it to Myukou, waving as the trio exited.

'Let's zip back,' said Flareth to Myukou, 'Without you, Kaiyu must be in dire straits.' Once Myukou mounted Flareth and Freia held on, they dashed with ExtremeSpeed and arrived nearly instantly.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Kaiyu turned around later to see that Aster was asleep. He sighed not wanting to be alone. He thought of waking her, but he didn't. He didn't want to interrupt her sleep for his own silly needs. So instead he sat cross-legged and picked up the little Leafeon resting her in his arms. He then preceded to move his hands in a rocking motion and he swayed his body to the right and left back and forth with the little Leafeon letting her have her little peaceful rest.

Myukou just went along with them worried about KAiyu the whole time in which they traveled. She really hoped that he was alright being alone with Aster. She feared. She feared heavily, she wanted to be sure that the Pikachu was alright and if he wasn't...

Once they got back Myukou noticed what KAiyu was doing and sighed. He had done that for her before, when she was tired, it seemed that Aster was the one that may have needed it now. While it could be seen just as a nice deed, she felt a bit jealous of Aster wishing she was in her position being held by the Pikachu. Lucky little girl, I wish I was you...
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:35 pm

(Funny that Myukou calls Aster a little girl when Aster is older than Myukou.)

'Nyaa,' meowed Aster in her sleep, 'is Mommy rocking me? Am I undulating through the waves?'

Freia, on viewing the scene, burst out laughing, 'Haa haa haa haa! I didn't think you had it in you, Kaiyu. You're acting like a regular mother.'

Aster opened one eye, but not understanding the situation at all, purred and drifted off again.

I wish I could rock the remaining Pokemon to sleep or at least pet them, thought Flareth. I miss my human form, too. I like pink hair, blue blazers, and knee-length skirts.

I like you, inserted a voice from nowhere.

'Flareth, hurry up and retreat back into my mind,' instructed Freia with a soft growl, 'I want my full power back.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:05 pm

When Freia burst on the scene it all got worse for Kaiyu. When comforted about and laughed at for his motherly instincts, he remembered why he hid them in the first place. To keep mean Pokemon from teasing him about them. He thought it would be ok after what happened at the town and to just let go about what others thought but Freia was much too important to him and thusly he curled back into his state of trying to appear tough and fearing others. He put Aster down gently on the ground and then quickly fired off a powerful thunderbolt after of which he shouted, "So you think I'm funny?"

Myukou watched this in horror. How she wished that Freia hadn't laughed at him. Now he might be even more riled up than before and that was definitely not a good thing. She sighed. Why?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:54 pm

(You probably mean 'When "confronted" about and laughed at...' Please edit your post. I got confused for a few minutes.)

'You're very funny,' laughed Freia, her delighted amusement at the Pikachu's expense not wavering despite getting badly shocked by said Pikachu.

Aster used Sleep Talk, 'Baba, you're shocking someone? It's so nice of you to protect our home. I love you.'

'My turn,' Flareth asserted softly, joy in her voice. In a cloud of magenta bubbles, Flareth's Pokemon form dissipated and a human took her place, a girl more beautiful than the loveliest day and the clearest night together. Flareth picked up the Leafeon and cuddled her, rocking her as Kaiyu had been while stroking her soft grassy fur.

Aster purred in her sleep. 'You give the best massages, Mommy.'

(Freia really is thoughtless, isn't she? So why do I love her?)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:01 am

Kaiyu growled very loudly at Freia watching her enthralled due to rage. He glared at her waiting for her next movement ready to fire off yet another powerful thunderbolt. He was charging up his electricity for one powerful shot when she moved. He was going to get her good, real good.

Myukou sighed and sat next to Flareth and petted Aster some, the whole time worrying about what the end result of this episode would be and if either of them would do something even worse to hurt the other more...

(oops sorry I will later.

And idk I still love her, but she IS being mean D:)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Flareth took in Kaiyu's electricity, producing a Light Ball, which she rolled to Kaiyu. 'Here's for your pains. Cut it out, you two. Hurting each other, whether emotionally or physically, isn't going to help us get through this.'

Aster used Sleep Talk: 'Tell 'em, Mommy, instruct our friends with the wisdom of the Eon nobility.'

Freia shook her head. 'Just go back into my mind so I can have a serious battle with Kaiyu. A riled up opponent is the best.'

'No,' said Flareth firmly, continuing to gently stroke the Leafeon. 'Please try on this suit that Myukou bought for you, Kaiyu. Myukou, can you think of anything else we need before we find Kaiyu a set of foster parents?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:12 pm

KAiyu groaned and shook his head no. He stomped his foot on the ground and turned to face the Flareon with an intense glare. "I don't want to try on that suit. Not right now I have some Flareon's to defeat."

Myukou sighed and wished that he would just stop but sadly it seemed highly unlikely and she didn't want to inferer with what Kaiyu wanted even though she herself did not want it in any way. She sat down and sighed, head in her lap and a heavy load on her shoulders. What could she do?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:52 pm

A Wigglytuff appears with a laser pointer in hand, shining it on each of his friends as is relevant, as he expounds:
'Let's chronicle all possibilities:

1) Flareth returns into Freia's mind, allowing Freia a match with Kaiyu. It's been done, nothing new, plus neither Flareth nor Myukou will be happy with this result.

2) Freia retreats into Flareth's mind to avoid a confrontation with Kaiyu. It's unlikely Freia will be willing to do this, but it's unclear whether she would rather fight at half-power, a condition in which she is certain to lose.

3) Freia and Flareth fight for existence, exhausting both, fully paralyzing both, and allowing Kaiyu to make both faint if he attacks. Maybe this would satisfy Kaiyu, but Yip9 will get ticked if his girls get hurt, although fainting won't necessarily hurt them.

4) Aster wakes up and tries to fight Kaiyu. A fight is likely to wake up Aster. She doesn't know what's really going on and she sees Freia and Kaiyu at daggers drawn and Flareth trying to separate them. The easiest way? Get between them. Freia or Kaiyu will probably just knock Aster out of the way, which will make her feel slighted as if they are saying she's too weak to fight, and she may run in again, forcing them to either stop it or fight her.

5) Flareth tries to persuade Kaiyu to calm down and continue doing their pseudo-civilize Kaiyu process. This isn't going to work, if the past conversation is any indication. Freia isn't likely to agree, although she may if Kaiyu does.

All choices stink. Any ideas?'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Myukou thinks about it herself, but shakes her head, she has no idea what to do. She doesn't want to make them do something that they don't want to do, she doesn't want to force them to do anything. To do that would be mean, and just like Salyu is to her and Kaiyu. She didn't want to be the same as her at all. If only there was something that could distract them from their fight and get them to focus on something else, and not only focus on it but have their wants to change corresponding to it.

And it did come, believe it or not, as by chance something walked by that would easily take his attention and rage away from the Flareon that had insulted him so. Something that he hated much more than being insulted and teased. Something that he would love to be able to beat around, something horrible. It wasn't what Myukou had in mind, to derail the hate and rage Kaiyu had lying in him to another Pokemon but beggers can't be choosers so this would have to do. The said object skipped over to the newly shaven Pikachu wearing a costume of a baggy blue T-shirt and a cute blue skirt. Her belly was chubby and she had a giggly grin on her furry brown face. Her arms reached out to the Pikachu and her short light brown hair swayed in the wind. Her tail wished back and forth and her could hardly contain her happiness from what she saw. Her arms traveled up and onto the Pikachu's head who started to growl rapidly amongst purrs from the purring of his shaved head. "Finally you got a haircut," the being smiled. "I can't believe it took you this long to realize how stupid you looked with all that ugly long hair. Now maybe some girl can pity you to give you a date, since no one would have forced themselves to look at you before. It'd be TOO painful." With that she laughed super hard holding her stomach from the pain that she gathered only to be surmounted by the large pain that went into side. A thunderbolt full of rage.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:46 pm

'Hey, I recognize that voice,' cried Aster, waking up. 'Hi Salyu - oh!' she exclaimed, seeing the Thunderbolt streak into Salyu's side. 'Are you okay? Why did you attack her, Kaiyu? I thought you were supposed to be a defeater of Flareon.'

'Hush, Aster,' Flareth quickly inserted, not wanting Kaiyu to recover his antagonistic attention to Freia.

'Who are you?' asked Aster on seeing Flareth. 'I mean, hello, my name is Aster. Who have I the pleasure of meeting?'

'Salyu, eh?' greeted Freia. 'It's been a while. Enjoying Kaiyu's response to teasing? He showed me just a moment ago.'

'Please call me Flareth,' replied the pink-haired lass. 'I'm the voice that spoke in your mind once or twice while you were with Freia. I'm the reason Freia looks less than fully real. Because you can see, hear, and touch Freia I also look only partly existent. We share the same piece of existence. It's like a throttle - more Flareth, less Freia and vice versa.'

'I get it,' said Aster, giggling. 'You're complicated.'

Flareth joined in her laughter, 'Exactly.' Flareth handed a peeled and sectioned white pomelo to Salyu. 'Please eat this. It will restore your health. Please don't taunt Kaiyu; he's having a rough time.'

'She's right. Calm down, please, Kaiyu?' requested the young Leafeon.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Salyu took the white pomelo and quickly gobbled it up to regain her strength. Once she did so she supported herself up looked at Flareth and Freia to compare to what she was used to, not that she really cared that much, she had more important things to be thinking about right now. Like the two in the bush, and the one bird ready to be attacked. She just smiled at her audience and casually replied, "I'm afraid I can't abide to your wishes Flareth. You see if Kaiyu were any normal nice sane caring Pokemon maybe I'd give a @#$% about what type of pain he's in but he's not. He's an evil uncaring insane piece of @#%% that deserves all the torture that comes to him. You may call him unfortunate, but I call him a victim of karma. This is only what had been waiting for him for so long, and now it's here. I'm afraid I can't obey your request as he wouldn't if it was mine."

Myukou sighed at Salyu's response. While she would have wanted the distraction before she now knew that her hoping was worse than she could have ever imagined. There was no way that this was good in any way at all. She didn't know what to do. SAlyu was plain being a jerk and Aster had reminded Kaiyu of his problems with Freia. This was all being stirred too quickly and the pot was sure to burn. This was a problem. I need to get involved this time, she thought to herself but she knew it would have no effect that all. She was much too weak and she was powerless to the tides of rage and hate. For if there was one weak worse in the world it was her. She could do nothing against her enemies at all. Unlike the hate of Salyu and KAiyu, her love was ineffective. Never before was there anything any more weak than she was. She didn't contain the evil that her peers did. The strength that was needed to tear down the walls like they did. And since she could do nothing, she did nothing, like those before her who were powerless to the raging tides of hate. She was lost and could only watch as the world explodes.

Kaiyu listened in on all of them and his brain was split. Terribly split. One half wanted to beat the living pulp out of Salyu and the other wanted to beat the living pulp out of Freia. Bot h of there were very worthy of getting an extreme thunderbolt to the face or maybe... He thought about it, should he? He didn't really ever use it but he had it just in case. Some of his old "friends" told him that he should have one because it made him cool but once he stopped caring about those things he realized that most of the type it was just a useless item, rarely to be used in situations. He had his own strength to make up for the item, unlike most of those cool Pokemon who relied on their items to get them to their 13th rung of a broken ladder.
He looked from side to side. First at Freia, then at Salyu, then back again at the fire beast, and he continued this pattern not sure what to do. His fire burned inside, bigger and brighter each glimpse of the tow Pokemon that he got. he thought and thought and though, until he couldn't think no more. Thought of all the pain and tall the little side remarks that they joked about finding who he was as one whole big joke. How strong he was, it didn't matter. What he liked, they didn't care at all. How he felt at times, They certainly didn't care about hits any one bit. They were selfish and only cared about their own feelings. They felt that even when a Pikachu was down and fully covered with the black dirt from the darkest and oldest caverns never ventured, he was still something that could be made a mockery of. This made the fire grow and grow. And thus he counted each one. Each time. Every little thing that they did for themselves. Every little laugh that they had at his expense. Every little thing they forced upon him. And every little time that they left him out in the sheer cold of the winter. The harsh winds that were only comforted by the thick but sadly unsatisfying blanket of young Eevee fur. The winds blew against him and they burned that fire until it exploded. BOOM IT WENT! AND OUT CAME SILVER! Clean and shiny silver. Sharp as the mind that the Pikachu had and as deadly as the darkness in his cheeks. He took that fire and he attached it straight to that silver. He took it and split it into two. He charged it with his fire and before any of them could even blink, the blade of the shiny silver knife lay in stomachs of Freia and Salyu. What was once silver now was fully plated in a beautiful reflective red.

The two in the bush watched in utter dismay. The Pikachu that they knew as the pesky annoyance to their love, had just crossed the line. He hurt her!!! He fired off a knife into her chest. They were going to get him good but now there was even more reason to.
One of them a brown one covered in sand and dirt in overalls, went to her pocket to pull out her comfort. While she never thought that she would actually use it in any case she now had a reason to. Overcome with rage and hate from what the evil Pikachu just did and utter dismay she had to act. She handed the powder that they were going to cover with in Enno's hand. She then quickly picked up the comfort and BANG from the bushes it came speeding straight into the poor Pikachu's back. He quickly fell over now covered in the new dress of his rivals, and he looked just like them, a fitting look for a fitting Pikachu.

Myukou watched as her world and her love fell down to the dirty black ground covered with the liquid of life and hate. She watched as he was totally covered with this liquid unsure of what just happened. Her life as horrible but nothing this bad ever happened to her before. She wasn't sure at all how to react. How would one react when the one they most cared for just got covered with the liquid of life and hate. This beautiful liquid shone in the sun. It gave her the feelings of immense sadness and fear. How was she supposed to deal with this. The one she most loved, in this state. She couldn't bare to look at it. She quickly turned away and covered her eyes with her hands, trying to hide the liquid for her eyes and her eyes from her peers. Those beautiful bright open eyes turned dark and closed. They grew water, and it rushed down her face, in droves. It poured down, the acid rain. And thunder came from the sky in its unreal life of darkness and the lonely mew of a cat left out for the storm to take it away.

Quickly after this the brown one put down her comfort, and they both charged the group. The blue one poured the powder onto the Pikachu and laughed madly shouting, "That's what you get @#%$#!!!" She then turned to Flareth and the crying Eevee. Quickly she identified who each were. One of them was part of that awful beast that the horrible Pikachu was in love with and the other was a dark evil that actually bonded strongly with the ultimate evil, how they deserve the fate that, that evil declared was worry of god. She quickly went back and picked up Syane's comfort declaring, "I will show you what happens when you mess with the angels," to the sky before quickly giving two blasts to the bodies of the mentioned.

She looked satisfied of her work as the small crying Eevee fell down to the ground also covered in the liquid of life and love. She smiled happily as her work was done. She turned around and started to skip off leaving her partner in crime and the Leafeon, the only ones unharmed, to look over the damage that was done.

(btw sorry if I did more than I should have but I really got into the mood and ^^;;

Also if you need help with the post. A short summary is that Kaiyu gets mad, pulls out a knife and makes it into two somehow. Then he pours all of his electric rage and delevers an electric knifed blast to Salyu and Freia before they can react. Then how of surprise and horror Syane shoots Kaiyu. Then Enno takes Syane's gun and shoots Flareth and Myukou.

Yes I know all my characters belong in an insane asylum.)
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Aster stood there in shock. She had never seen so intense a sequence of events occur over so short a period of time. Why are my friends hurting so? Why did they suddenly go crazy and splash each other with this red liquid? Salyu only joked with Kaiyu and then everything exploded. Aster stood next to Freia and licked her. 'Come on, Freia, get up. Kaiyu only used a sort of Metal Claw on you.' Freia didn't stir and Aster deduced She must have fainted. My textbooks and lectures didn't cover this kind of thing, but I get the feeling it is really bad. What should I do? Aster walked around, inspecting all her downed friends, sniffing them. For a reason she couldn't identify, tears started rolling down her cheeks. Finally months of training kicked in. Get Yippy.

Yip9, upon seeing the scene, was horrified. He couldn't believe the facts presented before his eyes and thus asked his Leafeon to reiterate her narration. The rage and hate that had flooded the scene extended to him, and since there was no one around he could hit, he roared in wrath and punched the ground, then whimpered at the pain that shot through his arm. Then he remembered that he was a Pokemon trainer and sent out his Golem to do the same. The Golem was much more effective, breaking through the sediment and rock beneath, sending itself and trainer into a Fissure. 'Flareth's nonexistence!' Yip9 swore, realizing how stupid he was acting. 'This isn't any use. Why, why, why, can't I think clearly? Why do I always have to get so angry?' His Golem just gave him a blank look. Fortunately, Yip9 was wearing his trainer's backpack when he descended, and fortunately the Fissure was wide enough that he could manage to reach his laptop. He connected to Bill's PC and downloaded a Poke Ball, then recalled his Golem and uploaded it to its storage box. Then he sent out a Spearow, 'Sam, Fly me out of here!' Sam extended his talons, which were coated in a material that prevented pain to both bird and trainer as well as easing grip, Yip9 grabbed a hold, and they air lifted out of the Fissure.

Yip9 sighed and shook his head on viewing the situation again, still trying to come to terms with what happened. 'It's a very very good thing that all these poor Pokemon have been my trainees,' he said, rummaging through his backpack and pulling out a set of spheres. He pointed an orb at each of the injured Pokemon in turn, and a pink tractor beam sucked them inside. 'Come on, my cute little Leafeon,' he said, taking the corner of his shirt and drying her tears, 'we're off to see the wizard.'

'Welcome to our Pokemon center. We heal your Pokemon to perfect health,' greeted Nurse Joy. Yip9 smiled at her traditional greeting and placed the Poke Balls of his damaged friends on the counter. Nurse Joy arranged them on the restoration machine, then exclaimed, 'My stars! What happened to these poor creatures?'

'It's better not to ask,' replied Yip9.

Nurse Joy nodded sagely and activated the monster recovery device. Within seconds, all their HP was restored to full and their bodies unscathed, just as if nothing adverse had ever happened. 'Your Pokemon are fighting fit. We hope to see you again.'

'Thanks so much,' answered Yip9, waving at her and exiting the area. He turned to his Leafeon. 'The question is, what are we to do now? If we let them out, they'll just jump each other again.'

'But we can't hold them prisoner,' objected Aster, 'Remember, Pokemon view their trainers as companions and maybe even friends, but not as masters.'

'How about we set up a sort of conference call so they can work things out peacefully?' Yip9 suggested, pulling out his laptop and messing around with it for a few minutes, resulting in the four Poke Balls being linked so their occupants could see and hear each other, Aster, and Yip9, who made a snap decision, beginning the conversation with, 'Kaiyu, let's start with you; tell us your thoughts and feelings and we will try to patch things up.'
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Kaiyu considered the question and he wasn’t sure what to do. He was mad, still very mad, the fire still burning strong inside his body but he wasn’t sure at all what he should do about it. And to put it worse he knew that Yip was trying to make peace was he was afraid that he was unable to do that. I mean he just got shot in the @%#$%^# back!!!! And who by? By one of Salyu’s henchmen to no doubt. Why should he try to make peace with those that do not wish to make peace with him? Those evil demons that consider it better to try to kill their enemies with a cowardly shot to the back instead of a fair fight to the finish. Oh he was going to have to get them, and get them good he was going to. He didn’t wish to hurt many Pokemon to the point of extreme pain but these Pokemon were different. Vile, soulless evil creatures that had no right to live so be there any goodness in the world. There was no way that he was even going to consider making peace with them.
“I’m afraid we can not patch this up,” Kaiyu responded to Yip with an evil and angry grin on his face. “I know you want to create peace between us all but there is no way that I’ll let that happen. There is nothing viler that those that I stand in front of right now and I’ll make sure to it that the true justice that they deserve will be delivered.”

Myukou listened to this fearing for the worse. This was not what she wanted to happen in the slightest. She didn’t want Kaiyu to turn this way at all and she didn’t want the conflict to grow to such places that it would involve life threatening danger. She didn’t want any of this. She just wanted it to stop and for them to all go back and have a peaceful time together. But this seemed more and more like a distant dream. One that she would never be able to reach.

Salyu also listened in on what Kaiyu said and just laughed loudly what a joke this Pikachu was. What was he doing thinking he was righteous. He was evil, much worse than her. She was the good side; she was just doing her just duty to get that Pikachu to where she wanted him. It was not she who shot him nor did she really ever know of such of an event befalling the Pikachu. All that she knew was that he was a stupid Pikachu that was mad at her for her role in trying to make him be a better person. No matter how she tried to do this he would never say thanks but rather would insult her and do mean things that she didn’t like. She wondered why she would always get punished for doing these just deeds that would try to make the horribly evil and flawed into good and righteous. Even now when she was involved passively it still happened. Maybe that stupid Pikachu knew. She doubted he. She bet that he couldn’t read between the lines to see what was written by her.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:17 pm

This really isn't going to work, thought Yip9 sadly. Kaiyu thinks Salyu's friends shot him under her orders, while if Aster speaks the truth, and I don't believe that innocent Leafeon would lie to me, Syane shot Kaiyu under her own volition. It's times like this I can really emphasize with Myukou. The way things should be isn't possible this side of paradise. Salyu is only making matters worse. If Freia talks she'll probably continue to anger Kaiyu and maybe Salyu as well. Maybe if I separate them things will go better. I doubt this will work out, but it seems to be my best shot.

The trainer sent out an Abra and a Latias. 'You two have authority to send out the Pokemon contained in these balls,' he explained, 'and come back, Aster,' he added, recalling his Leafeon, 'I have a little trip for you.' The Abra picked up two of the creature-containing spheres, as did the Latias. The Abra shot into the clouds with Teleport while the Latias dematerialized in her Mist Ball.

The Abra landed on a bench along the streets of a bustling town. It twisted the Poke Balls just so, and out burst Salyu and Aster, who looks around and said, 'Look, Salyu, that's an ice cream shop. Want to sample their wares?'

The Latias materialized in a battle arena and sent out Kaiyu and Myukou. 'Mr. Pikachu, there are many Pokemon available here, just waiting for your challenge. What species would you like to battle?'

Meanwhile, Freia stood next to Yip9, glaring at him. 'You mean they get to go have fun and I'm stuck with you, my stupid trainer? It's all your fault, Flareth. If you had shifted the spectrum almost fully in my favor when I said to, neither of us would have gotten hurt.'

Did you have to get Kaiyu riled up? asked Flareth.

'It's not my fault the silly Pikachu can't take a joke,' replied Freia.

(Yip9 knows about Myukou because he reads all the stories Willard records.)

(Ordinarily, Yip9 and only Yip9 is able to send out his Pokemon.)

(I'm kind of ticked off at myself for taking so long to write this post. It took a lot of trying and I'm not satisfied with the quality. Sorry.)
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Salyu is surprised by the sudden change in landscape but she isn’t too bothered by it. She shrugs and listens to Aster and her eyes pop up when she hears an ice cream shop is nearby. Partly forgetting about Kaiyu and her troubles with him, she takes Aster’s hand and rushes to the ice cream store now hungry for some ice cream. She raced to the counter and investigated all of the flavors that were there, eyeing one after another, each one better than the last. She could hardly decide what she wanted and she go so captivated by the ice cream she totally forgot about Kaiyu and the dick he was. At least for now, she was pleasant with a wagging tail out to the sun.

Kaiyu is also surprised by the sudden change in landscape and he is more bothered by it. Still fuming mad at those who had hurt him and cared only for their own selfish selves, he could not be distracted. When he heard the Latias he thought in his head and quickly wondered which one of them he would most like to beat up at the moment. He knew that the answer was Salyu. She was a pathetic @%#$% and it’d be great fun to pulverize her like the little bug that she is. “Eevee,” he responded, now grinning madly with his intent. He was going to get that Eevee and he didn’t care what Eevee it was, he was going to get it and give it the worst beating that it ever got, ever.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Yay, Salyu's happy again, thought Aster, I'm glad to see her be again the pleasant joyful Eevee she should be. Also, this ice cream looks delicious. She has good taste in food. Aster perused the selection of snow fat. 'Mr. Swinub?'

'Young lady of the Eon nobility! Such a blessing of you to visit this fair town of Eileeonway,' it greeted her in welcome.

'May we please have a sample of the flavors?'

'Any you choose,' it said, eager to please the noble daughter. It offered the Eevee and the Leafeon a pack of teaspoons each. Aster taste-tested Pecha, Cheri, Aspear, Rawst, Bluk, Magost - 'Yuck,' she said, 'Why does Leaf like this flavor?', Persim, Gold Leaf, Chesto - 'It's nutty,' Silver Leaf, Rainbow Wing, Watmel - 'Such a rare taste. Did they actually import this from Mirage Island?', Oran, Blue Pomelo, Sweetyipellet, Mint, and Nanab - 'This one's the best; I choose you~!'

'Excellent choice, honored lass,' the Swinub said, preparing three sizable scoops for Aster. 'Would you like it here or to go?'

'Here's fine,' replied Aster. 'Try a mouthful of all the options, Salyu. It's free and fun,' she added, hopeful that the Eevee was enjoying this even more than she was.

An Eevee ran into the battle arena, sized up Kaiyu, and seized the opportunity to move first. 'Vee,' it Growled threateningly, reducing Kaiyu's Attack by one increment.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Salyu tried each other the options that were presented to her, but while she liked all of them they weren't as good as the unhealthy chocolate and peanut butter rich goodness that she was used to. She then looked all over the favor booths to see anything that most resembled the ice cream that she knew and loved.

Kaiyu just rolled his eyes at its pathetic growl and preceded to deliver a powerful electric kick straight into the gut of the Eevee. The kick was strong, stronger than he usually was and it would have meant quite some pain for the Eevee.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:32 pm

'Oh?' quried Aster in slight surprise, 'You aren't going to pick a flavor? Maybe you would like this dish.' She showed Salyu a plate entitled Grand Dream, atop which was chocolate ice cream with peanut butter swirls, topped with yellow sprinkles and sculpted in the shape of a broad sword.

There are two ways to kick a standing quadruped in the gut. One of them is to slide under the forelegs and the other is to slam into its side, below the rib cage. Assuming Kaiyu chose the latter, his unorthodox move put him in easy range of a Tail Whip.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3