The Pikachu's Insane Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babysitting (Yippers)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Babysitting (Yippers) - Page 6 Empty Re: Babysitting (Yippers)

Post  yip9 Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:04 pm

'Hey, look, it's a certain Shinx,' pointed out Comet. 'I've heard epic tales about it.'

'Is Fyau your name?' inquired Fiaa. 'My name is Fiaa and this is Comet. We are on our way to the Twinkle Star clan town of Corona. Whither are you bound?'

'Fiaa?' asked Comet, wondering why she was speaking the King James' dialect.

'Oh, I mean where do you intend your journey to take you?' the Vaporeon clarified.

'Corona is approximately 4000 Pikameters away from the dreaded PTA, which is said to be the center of the world,' said Rebeka. 'Consequently, I have no idea where we are or how to get there.' If the Nidoqueen was embarrassed by her geographical ignorance and poor sense of direction, she didn't show it.

Lina gave Kechy a look as if to ask, 'Oh?' before purring at the comfortable feel of the shaving.

'Good afternoon,' Karin greeted the awakened Leafeon.

'Sleeping was nice,' Aster answered Myukou. 'I had both sweet and awful dreams, but I can't recall them.'

Karin indicated the fainted Dewgong. 'Our friend Prisca is unconscious. It's been enjoyable charting equation graphs on her furry belly while you've both been all a-Z, yii hii hii, but shouldn't we help her wake up? Do you know how to help her?'

'If my studies hold water-' began Aster

'Hold water?' interrupted the Furret.

'Like a plant does,' added Aster, trying to explain the expression. 'Then all fainted Pokemon need either a Revive, Max Revive, Revival Herb, or a visit to a Pokemon center.'

Karin hopped a little. 'Yii hii? How do we procure the items or get her to a Pikathingy center?'

Aster poked Myukou, giving her a questioning look.

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:29 am

The Shinx turned to the pair and looked them over. She wondered just why they were talking to her. Like always her clothing was rags and her hair was messy. These Pokemon looked like nobility, shiny and clean, perfect as could be. Why would they be talking to her? In fact the Vaporeon just used some weird dialect. What was this about? "I intend to go where I wish," Fyau said, not wishing to give these Pokemon too much information in case she'd regret it later.

"Great," Kaiyu muttered to himself. "I also have no idea to reach that location. If neither of us know, how will we get there?"

Kechy nodded and continued with the shaving, his cute little smile still running across his face the whole time while he did it.

Myukou nodded and pulled out a couple of potions. "This should be the one," Myukou said before taking one over to Prisca and giving her the treatment that was necessary. She then watched over Prisca to see how she felt after she took the treatment.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

https://pikachu-battle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:17 am

'Then we'll go with you,' decided Comet. 'It's always fun to go with an epic Shinx on her journey of wishes.'

'Comet!' cried Fiaa, aghast at his directness.

'It's always worthwhile speaking with a clever man,' said Hadassah.

'Teleport!' exclaimed Rebeka happily. 'As a wonder Pikachu, you can do that, can't you? If not, how about Fly? I once saw a card with a Flying Pikachu. It was holding onto a bunch of helium balloons. Maybe a Drifblim would do the trick.'

'Oh my, Myukou, where did you get those? I never even noticed you carried a bag until now. You're marvelous,' Aster marveled.

Prisca opened her eyes, floated a half-meter in the air, and said, 'Prisca woke up! Prisca sees a Furret, an Eevee, and a Leafeon. Prisca wants to play with them. How about a game of swimming in the air?'

Karin looked at Aster, who looked at Myukou, non-verbally asking her opinion.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:52 am

The Shinx just looked at the two with a weird look and moved a couple of steps away. She didn't really know if she wanted them to come along but she felt as if she was being forced into bringing them along. So she reluctantly sighed and told them, "Sure you can go along. Just don't mess anything up."

Kaiyu shook his head and gave a stare at Rebeka. "I've never been able to teleport, only Salyu and Niyu can. And I don't think I feel that secure holding onto a bunch of balloons and seeing if it'll make me fly. Sure some Pikachu on a card may be able to do that, but I have my doubts about whether it'd actually work." The Pikachu thought about the card and just thought about what could happen if all those balloons popped at once. The frightful idea made him shiver in a dose of fear.

Myukou looked at Karin and Aster and then told Prisca, "It's up to them if they wish to join or not. I'll go with whatever happens."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:05 am

'I'll mess something up!' shouted a voice as a trapdoor opened beneath the Shinx, Jolteon, and Vaporeon and sent them all down a bottomless pit with grainy violet 90 degree vertical walls. Some strange contraption allowed the falling trio to view one another and the shaft they were rapidly descending down in early morning light. Comet was doing cartwheels in the air, while Fiaa looked as if she were hovering. Both were watching Fyau to observe her reaction.

'Maybe we can get Sara to take us there,' suggested Rebeka. 'Word on the street has it Sara teleports into view when you talk about her. Now, as I was saying, isn't Sara a nice Eevee who doesn't get enough exercise and loves ice cream? Aster and Leaf newly gave her the formal title "Salyu the Icecreamy." She even controlled Freia's mind, but she seems incredibly sweet, especially when dining on a bowl of Chuchu feet.'

'You mentioned a master?' purred Lina, 'What is he or she like?'

'Is swimming in the air as fun as spin jumping?' asked Karin. 'Can you do geometry while laughing "yii hii hii"?'

'You're able to do geometry while spin jumping?' asked the Leafeon in awe.

'Yii hii hii hii,' laughed the Furret in reply.

'Prisca thinks a Furret can make furry geometric tools swim in the air too,' Prisca informed her.

'Yii hii hii!' exclaimed the Furret excitedly, jumping at the chance.

'So it's like swimming plus flying?' wondered Aster.

'Prisca doesn't know what flying is like,' replied Prisca, 'but it's like swimming overwater.'

'Overwater?' queried Aster.

'As opposed to underwater,' explained Prisca.

'Wynaut?' agreed Aster.

'They're cute Pokemon,' grinned Prisca.

'Almost as cute as Sentret,' smiled the Furret.

Prisca surrounded Karin and the youngsters with Water Shield, which was a transparent bubble. Each of them had their own bubble. 'It can't be popped,' giggled Aster, swiping her Razor Leaves at it. Water Shield lifted them four feet into the air.

'I don't like it! I don't like it,' screamed Karin. 'It gives me the pip!'

'Rinka can disband Water Shield whenever Nirak wishes,' giggled Prisca.

'Rinka? Nirak? Yii hii?' queried Karin. 'I'm joshing you. This is,' she paused, 'fascinating!'

'Ahahaeiauroeiueiauieuaiuahuihjaaaeyi,' laughed Aster. 'You're turning into Farfetch'd Harry d'Leek.'

'Koumyu, please trying air swimming,' requested Prisca. 'Tell Prisca how Koumyu likes it. What does Koumyu think of the wild ducky mad scientist?'

Last edited by yip9 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:45 am

Fyau seemed to be a cute mix between being scared to death of the fall, enjoying the pure thrill and speed she was falling at and trying to show no emotion to make her look like she was tough. Of course it so happened that since she was a silleh Shinx the former two were the ones that decided to rear their heads the most. Of course like most things with Fyau they made their appearance in a wild spurt of flails. Her arms moved everywhere and if there were a Buizel nearby he would have gotten whacked multiple times and fainted.

Kaiyu was not happy when he heard Rebeka talk about Salyu. He didn't like hearing anything about her, especially things that painted her in a positive view, rather than one of the very demon from hell that she was. Instead he waited for Salyu to pop up as Rebeka had wished. He didn't really want her to come but she was right in the regard that it would help them, if Salyu would even be nice enough to help them out. Of course it was hard to imagine the surprise on Kaiyu's face as Syane appeared in front of the two rather than the silleh Vee. She quickly blurted out upon arrival, "It's a TARP!"

“She’s the best!” Kechy replied in Aster’s tone of voice. It seemed that she was becoming quite the iconic Leafeon. Maybe it was because she was so cute.

Myukou sat in her bubble and watched it as it ascended. She didn’t try to do any tricks or anything like that. She just looked down and thought and listened. She sat in the bubble with no sense of amazement, as if it were any other thing, any other stimuli. Upon being requested to air swim, Myukou did go up and walk around some. “It’s interesting,” she said, moving around a bit more before taking her seat back down. “I’m afraid I do not know enough about Harry to give him a fair assessment,” Myukou told the group. “I am sorry.”

Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:43 am

Both Comet and Fiaa laughed at Fyau's reaction to falling, not because it was unnatural so much as because it was cute. Comet was thoroughly enjoying himself and wouldn't have minded continuing to fall down the bottomless pit for quite some time. While Fiaa delighted in her situation, she had learned some maternal feelings from raising her daughter, so she worried for Fyau, sensing Fyau's mixed feelings toward their rapid descent.

'Really?' inquired Lina curiously. 'Please tell Lina about her.' The Skitty felt a bit strange at hearing the change in Kechy's voice, because she thought she had heard that voice recently, but wasn't familiar enough to place it. Pity she didn't remember she had watched her Furret friend defeat the voice's owner that very same day. Maybe Lina and Prisca were alike in more ways than only their habit of referring to themselves in the third person, although Lina didn't do so constantly, while Prisca referred to everyone in the third person.

'Of course it is,' said Rebeka upon hearing Syane. 'If I had hammerspace access, I would throw a tarp over you right now. Uh, who are you and why did you appear when I was trying to summon Sara the Eevee?'

'Is it really interesting?' wondered Karin aloud. 'You sound bored.'

'I don't think Myukou's bored,' Aster opined. 'Rather, I think she's hard to impress. Is that right, Myukou?' Both of them were enthusiastically air-swimming as they spoke, while Prisca was amusing herself by doing circles around all her friends.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:01 am

Fyau didn’t really seem to notice either of their emotions since she was too focused on her own predicament of her falling. As the fall went on and on Fyau got more and more scared for what was going to happen in the end. Unlike a silleh Vee she knew enough of physics to know that the longer she fell the worse the splat would be at the end of it all. She feared very much for this splat. What was going to happen to her in the end of this all?
She closed here eyes and tried to shut out the world. She just knew that she was going to die at the end of this fall. It was only a matter of how long it’d be until she died. It seemed with such a messy death seeming imminent that she should focus on something happy for her last thoughts, and so she searched the dark depths of her brain trying to find the thing that made her happiness, and it appeared: the orange shape of a sea weasel. Its long bangs flew over its right eye and its smile was genuine and welcoming. It cried out a bui and held out his hands to her, and Fyau thought, if this thought of Gale were her last thought alive she could die happily, however it seemed that there were other plans for her as she suddenly found herself no longer feeling the sharp pull of gravity forcing her down into the dark void of nothing. Instead she opened her eyes and found her and the happy couple safe on ground in front of a bald mew holding a razor. The mew smirked. “Looks like you needed help,” she smirked, making an epic win pose, a big flat screen showing the three of them right behind her.

“I don’t think I have enough time you tell you about her,” Kechy said with a cute childish giggle. “There are too many good traits about her that I’d end up spending all the time I have talking about her. She has ambitious goals and a good pure heart, despite what she may think. She attracts us who have been shunned by others and lets us join her on her mission despite any lack of skills we may have. I can’t imagine anyone any better than her.”

“Well let’s put it this way,” Syane started pacing back and forth in front of the two of them, oddly wearing a military helmet that appeared from out of nowhere. “A suspicious call entered up on Salyu’s mention tracker. That means that she was called where there was some suspicion about the source, and so instead of sending herself over to land in some trap or some other nefarious deed planned by Spontaneous she sent me over so I could scout the scene out and fall into whatever trap that was planted for her, and it’s a good thing I did, because you’re here!” Syane quickly pointed out her hand at Kaiyu, who raised up one of his eyebrows in confusion.
“So you basically volunteered to land in a trap meant for Salyu despite the fact that you have no special powers and you could be easily defeated,” Kaiyu asked.
“Yup!” Syane answered happily, her Sandshrew tail wagging back and forth.
“I really don’t understand you,” Kaiyu said with a sigh.

”It is interesting,” Myukou replied, looking down from the air bubble. “However I am not the type of person who would be the best beneficiary of this. I am not one who does much. I am just a thinker, an observer. So I guess this air swimming is wasted on the likes of me.” She then sighed and muttered softly to herself, hoping that no one would hear her, “I’m just a depressed Vee anyway. Everything is wasted on me.”
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:34 am

'It is good to see you, Niyu, Queen of Shavland,' said Fiaa primly. 'Thank you for your assistance.' She thought Niyu would ask for something in compensation, such as shaving the three of them. Fiaa thought the bald look was actually quite ugly and even if she could get used to it, her trainer certainly wouldn't be very happy. Technically, she could escape at any moment with Comet, since they were always watched over by their trainer, who could recall them into their Poke Balls in the blink of an eye, however Fyau didn't have this advantage. Fiaa doubted Niyu would really harm Fyau, but wouldn't Fyau feel very uncomfortable if she were left alone with the Shavemew? If Fyau did know Niyu or at least know of her reputation, she would be scared, and if she didn't, who knows who she would feel? Then again, according to Aster's reports, Niyu, Queen of Shavland was a very nice creature, so it really depended on Niyu's relationship with Fyau or lack thereof. Ah, what to do?

Comet didn't read Fiaa's thoughts, but he did expect what he thought was coming. 'Don't worry, Fiaa. I'm sure someone in the Eon nobility has some spare hair growth potion. Even if they don't, there's always some in hammerspace. Fyau and Niyu, do you two know each other? Fyau is a good Shinx, who gracefully let us come along even though she didn't know us from Bulbasaur. Niyu is a grand legendary, who is kind to my daughter Aster.'

'Aw, cool,' mewed the Skitty. 'If she's really that great, is it okay if I join her mission too?' It was a pity Lina didn't have a chance to see the ambitious, pure-hearted Mew execute one of her perfect plans upon the Eon nobility and their Shinx companion.

'Nice to meet you,' said the Nidoqueen. 'I think you're a very nice Pokemon. I'm Rebeka. Actually, we weren't really going to harm Sara so much as see if she could help us get to Hoenn from this town of Corona. Kaiyu mentioned something about her ability to Teleport. I'm not sure if Teleport would include going to the last Pokemon Center I visited, which is where we need to go. Sara would be the user of the move, but I would be in the party.'

'Thanks for explaining, Myukou,' said Aster, beaming at the thoughtful little Eevee. 'What would you like to do? You're not allowed to say you want to do whatever the rest of us want to do. I like it when you make choices.'

'Yii hii hii hii,' Karin laughed at Aster's response to Myukou's reply.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Fircoal Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:38 am

The Shinx seemed to be just as scared as her peers where. She knew about Niyu, at least her reputation. She didn’t have a source of Aster to say good words about her but she had heard some positive comments from the silleh Buizel, however everyone else at school as well as Chuia and others she knew consistently seemed to belittle the shave mew, calling her selfish and only out of herself. She didn’t know why this mew would save her but like the couple she came to the conclusion that she was probably going to be shaved. She didn’t say anything about it but she very much feared for this result.
Niyu stared at the three of them. Her smirk never seemed to decrease. “It seems the three of you have a very negative view of my motives,” Niyu told them. “I’m not going to shave you. I love shaving but I don’t think you three are worth my shaving time. You’re low on the list of Pokemon that need to be shaved. At this current moment I don’t really care that much as to whether you’re furry or not.” She then turned to Comet. “However if you see your best friend Freia, remind her that her fur is MINE!” Niyu exerted some evil laughter through out the room, which probably made everyone somewhat uneasy. Fyau at least got somewhat scared. In Niyu’s mind she thought, “I can’t wait until the day I get to shave that Flareon. It’ll be great!”
“Anyway!” the Shavemew said going on her tippytoes. “Is there anywhere that you desire to be? I can pretty much plop you anywhere if you wish.”

“Of course it’s fine,” Kechy said happily. “She accepts pretty much anyone that is devoted to the cause.” Kechy smiled at her. Of course it just so happened that the Mew didn’t have any perfect plans for the thread and rather just helped them after they appeared on her Silleh Eval Buizelcam because of Fyau’s Buizelly thoughts.

“Thank you!” Syane happily said. “I’m Syane.” She put out her left hand for Rebeka to shake it. “Your intent has no meaning in this scenario, sadly. The Vee is adamant in that she won’t help out Kaiyu, unless it's to get a haircut or something or to tickle Freia’s feet. For some reason she seems to be with him on that one. So unless your plan somehow has to do with either of those things, I’m afraid she’s not gonna help you.”
Kaiyu turned to Rebeka and shrugged. He whispered in her ear, “It seems we have only two choices: add on that we’ll tickle Freia’s feet to the plan or try to find some other way of help. But I don’t really think there’s another way of help that we can get.” While Kaiyu was annoyed by Salyu’s smug ideas of him and what she wants to do, he couldn’t help but like the second exemption. There was no way he was going with the first though. His hair was already short enough. Now it just seemed to be a matter of what Rebeka thought.

Myukou sighed and thought in her mind. She had a bit of an idea but she was a bit hesitant to try to say it. She wasn’t good at vocalizing what she wanted. She just kept it all to herself. Maybe she was afraid of what others would think. She probably was. Her wounded heart of depression had more wants in it than she’d care to admit. She’d love to just have the others be happy but what about herself? It seemed she wanted to deny her wants in the place for the others, but this seemed to be a scenario where she could not do that, and so she asked of them as her body turned light blue and started to change into her human form, “Can you all please tickle me?'
Fircoal
Fircoal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yip9 Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:17 pm

'Thank you very much, Niyu, Queen of Shavland,' said Fiaa, beaming at the Shavemew and bowing to her. 'You really are as kind as my daughter reports.'

'Sure, Niyu. I'll tell her that you can't wait for her to kick your butt,' Comet joked. The Twinkle Star couple were very relieved to hear that Niyu had no ill intentions, contrary to their predictions. Still, they didn't understand why she suddenly decided to help them. Instead of being scared by Niyu's evil laughter, Comet chuckled and Fiaa giggled. They thought about Niyu's offer and remembered they didn't really care where they went at the moment, because they were simply enjoying their time together, while following an epic Shinx on her epic adventure. So, they turned to the Shinx. 'Hey Fyau, is there anywhere you wish to go?' asked Comet. We'll gladly go with you anywhere.' Wasn't it convenient that Fyau's thoughts danced about her beloved Buizel?

'Yippee,' yipped the Skitty. 'How does Lina join? Do I have to insert coin?' Lina's thoughts raced as she thought about all the fun she could have with a pure-hearted master and a marvellous cause. She was just a wild Pokemon and had never supported any cause, so this was completely new and fascinating to her.

Rebeka grinned and extended her right hand, shaking Syane left hand. 'Just a second, let me check the files.' She pulled out a blue notebook with 'A mad scientist's memoirs on Baka's Pokemon' scribbled as a title on the cover. After a minute of skimming through it, she located the entry on Freia, Flareon: Team North Star, thinks trainer is stupid. 'She got that right,' muttered Rebeka in agreement, although Rebeka actually only teased her trainer that way, actually having a fairly high opinion of him. The record continued: loves fire, winning, and hanging out with Comet, Jolteon, hates losing, shaving, and attention to her body, especially her paws. 'Sorry,' Rebeka said to the Pikachu. 'That's a no go.' She thought for a minute, then brightened up. 'I have an idea.' She shouted at the top of her lungs, 'Jazz is the pits! Hammerspace is pointless! Space-time distortion is not fascinating! Arcane magic is old hat!'

A Farfetch'd, complete with leek, flew out of the sky and attacked her in righteous wrath. Rebeka had used a dark-type move and he was Justified. 'Hey old friend,' Rebeka said to the bird once he had finished his Featherdance. 'We could use a lift.'

'Harrumph,' snorted the Farfetch'd. 'Where to?'

'Wherever Baka is hiding at present, if you please.'

'I don't please. That'll be a dollar ninety-eight.'

'Meow,' said a nearby Meowth, using Pay Day.

'Fascinating,' quacked the odd bird, fluttering high enough to let down a hot air balloon style basket. 'All aboard.'

'Sure!' agreed Aster. 'It's great fun.' Aster used her vines to spread Myukou out on the ground and commenced using her vines to tickle Myukou's feet.

'Yii hii hii,' giggled the Furret, wiggling her tail against Myukou's right side, while Prisca dipped her fins against Myukou's neck.
yip9
yip9
Yippers
Yippers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6